1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Thumbs up Lead PHP Developer - London

Lead Web Developer - TV & Film Production - London - £40,000

I am very excited to be recruiting for one of the World's leading creators, producers and distributors of content for TV, radio, new media and cinema.

Incorporating many different arms and smaller companies this multimedia conglomorate has a large output of web based material. They have slowly begun moving away from external agencies to bring the web development in house.

As such I am looking for a brilliant and experienced PHP developer to join the team and lead this process. This is a great opportunity to make a huge impact at an early stage of the department. Based in the London HQ in the digital department the position offers creative and digital support from throughout the group.

Your day to day role will be to be in charge of the development of all in house projects. Leading the technical direction of projects from inception to completion you will be involved in every aspect. Maintaining and extending existing solutions will also be required.

These projects will include the overhaul of an existing company wide intranet, an innovaite video clip web service and a groundbreaking new web platform to source ideas from the public for new shows.

Required Skills & Experience:

Flexibility to work with both front-end and back-end code
    Excellent MySQL, PHP5, HTML, CSS and JavaScript skills
    MVC Framework experience (ZEND, Symfony, CodeIgniter)
    Desired:

Drupal experience
    Systems administration skills (Linux-based, apache servers, SSH)
    A proven track record of developing secure web-safe code

Please let me know if you are based in London and would be interested. Thanks.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hi, I suggest you try Staff.com. Iíve been getting good web developers from them since last year and in total I was able to hire 3 good staff for my e-commerce business. Good thing with them is you can do a 10-hour trial if you really want their staff to prove their skills but so far I donít have regrets or complaints from them.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo