1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Lead PHP Programmer - Home Based Possibly?

Just wondering if there are any php programmers that would be interested in working for us on our new soon-to-launch site. It's a startup in a sense, but we have been doing this for a while. New Product, New Delivery Model, New Website, New Everything.

We've been in the web software business for a while (over 10 years) and we are about to complete the development of our latest SaaS version of our product. A team of 5 programmers is wrapping it up right now as we speak. We will be looking for that one motivated person who wants to take charge of all the programming, server admin and the typical 'debug' and 'add features' type of coding. Eventually becoming the 'CTO' of the company. Right now there are two of us in this new company venture.

In the past, we've hired programmers directly to come sit in a chair 40 hrs a week. This time, I'm thinking about having a work-from-home situation where the programmer can work on his own schedule and at his own pace and when needed. I think it would be a good opportunity for the right person to do our thing, plus have time to do other things as well. Especially during any slow times. Of course, hrs worked and pay would be negotiated to match the amount of work provided.

The person would need to be experienced with PHP, MySQL, CSS3, Ajax and also the administration of the lamp & cpanel servers (hosted at stormondemand)

As a programmer, would you guys rather be hired directly and come to my office 40 hrs a week, or would the work from home thing be something more interesting.

Thanks for any feedback?

And if you might be interested in joining this venture, we would be glad to speak with you to learn more about you. I would think this is the perfect opportunity for the programmer who has a few years experience, can write code from scratch, can interpret screenshots into working code, can understand already written code and it's functionality easily, and is willing to get involved in a startup for greater rewards down the road. Along with a work-from-home type of arrangement and working on other projects would be completely allowed.
  3. No Profile Picture

Homebased Php Programmer

Hi, Im interested. Is this still open. If so, may I know your skype ID or email. My skype ID is iedref1979. Thanks.
  5. No Profile Picture

Yes, this position is still open.

Just want to be clear that any persons interested must be living in the USA and able to work in the USA legally.

I'm not able to do overseas hiring on this one.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo