1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking For Dedicated PHP Coder! [Paid Job]

I am looking to start up a new blog, random-scribblings.com - A blog about anything and everything interesting a funny from around the globe. R-S will consist of articles that combine the best of a certain subject i.e. best video games of 2012, scariest movies of the 90s, cutest dog pics etc etc.. Similar to http://runt-of-the-web.com/.

I am looking for a dedicated and hard working PHP coder to help me kick start and maintain this WordPress blog. I have many great ideas to but really need a coder to help me put them out there.

Looking for:
    ~Polite and easy going.
    ~Follow instructions carefully.
    ~Hard working.
    ~Experienced in PHP.
    ~Experienced with blogs, preferably WordPress based.

Duties:
    ~Install plugins.
    ~Customise plugins.
    ~Edit layout.
    ~General coding.

I did have a blog previously (www.vidstowatch.com) that had an average of 3000+ hits daily through the first couple of months until personal family issues arose. VTW was very successful for such a new blog and i want the same for R-S.

I have the hosting (BlueHost and JustHost you can decide which you'd prefer) and the domain.

Pay:
    Unfortunately as i am a university student i don't have much in the way of money, but i can pay $20 a month, free advertising on VTW (vidstowatch, which i will be re-launching) and R-S, as well as more cash when the blog becomes popular and starts generating revenue.

If you are interested, please pm me or reply below.
    Thank you for your time!
  3. No Profile Picture

GeeksPerHr - Hire PHP/MySQL developer for just $0.99 per hr

If you want to develop high quality php/mysql web applications on time, then your quest ends with GeeksPerHr.com. Hire developer from http://www.GeeksPerHr.com GeeksPerHr.com provides dedicated and skilled PHP/MySQL developer to many development companies. We have clients worldwide like in California, Kansas, TN, NC, Florida, Texas, Canada & UK etc .GeeksPerHr.com have many years experience and has skilled, trained and experience geeks. You can test them by trying our risk free trial - Starter Pack for just $0.99 with 100% - Money Back Guarantee.

Email your requirement at: geek @ geeksperhr.com

Waiting eagerly to serve you
  5. No Profile Picture

PHP developer

Hi, I just read your query.Before responding I just want to introduce myself. I work with riseuprankings.com.

Some of our web skills include, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python, Java, .NET, Cold Fusion, FLEX, C, C#, etc. We can handle just about any custom web project, including projects Joomla, Drupal, Word Press, Magento, etc.

We have already served so many clients and interested in working for you. You can contact us at http://www.riseuprankings.com/company-contact.html,
    or write to us at - contact@riseuprankings.com

and we can put together a proposal for your project within 24-48hrs. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
    Team Riseuprankings

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo