1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for a Front End Developer / Web Designer.

We are looking for a Web Designer with decent Front End Development experience that wants to be part of a long term business venture with a full marketing and sales plan that has some real potential to be a lifelong commitment.

You:
    • Work side to side with a experienced Python / PHP coder to develop & design software for new website to be launched in 2014.

• Do all the frontend coding / design work and coordinate with the coders to exchange ideas and plan milestones and timelines.

• Should have an artistic eye to work with our marketing team and develop a high quality logo that fits the site.

We will provide all the of the specific details after speaking via Email then Skype. We are asking for only individuals that want to be committed to something in the long run.

This business will be focused on the Hosting Industry and will seek to change the scope of what is possible in the industry. We have some great concepts and are currently mapping out and planning all of the backend code and our infastructre setup. We would love for you to join us in planning this all out aswell. You will get a share of the company once it is legally registered.

Programming Languages: Java, Javascript, HTML5 , CSS3, Jquery

Frameworks: Django, Bootstrap

Contact us through forum PM and we will redirect you with a e-mail adress you will contact us through.(

Thank you,
    Andrej.
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi, If you need any help with development, I'm available for small/medium projects here, and very cheap.
    What I know:
    Frontend: (X)HTML + CSS, JavaScript, Jquery, PSD to HTML, Responsive Design, WordPress
    Backend: PHP + MySQL, CodeIgniter Framework, WordPress

5. No Profile Picture

We have especially wrote that we are looking for a web designer with front end development experience that wants to be part of a long term business venture.

If you are still interested, please reply here.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If you are still looking for a frontend developer, let me know. I have experience in a multitude of development languages especially web development languages. I meet all of your requirements and then some. If you are still looking, send me a message, or email me; kolbobby@gmail.com

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo