1. No Profile Picture
    jasonc310771
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for Junior Programmers (PHP,HTML, MySQL, JavaScript and AJAX only)

Hello,

I am after a bank of junior programmers for multiple projects using the following programming languages, PHP,HTML, MySQL, JavaScript and AJAX only.

If interested please PM me for more details and to show your interest to be included in my mailing list.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture

Junior Programmer Job Post

Hey Jason,

I hope my email finds you well. I'm Kristine of 63outsource.com and I saw that you are in need of a Junior Programmer and I am interested in discussing the possibility of being your supplier for all your Marketing, Writing, Design and Development needs. I am also interested in bidding for specific projects, if that works better for you.

We are a group of motivated, highly experienced Designers, Developers, Project Managers and Writers from the Philippines and the United States. By working with us, you will have an advantage of having a virtual assistant, website designer and developer working together in one office at a very affordable cost. Our mission is to provide the most cost effective website and marketing services with the highest quality output.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Sincerely,

Kristine
    Business Development Manager
    63outsource.com
  5. No Profile Picture

I am software engineer , having 4 years of exp. in open source technologies.
    My working rates - $8/hour. I prefer daily/weekly pay.
    I work on project basis/task basis.
    My contact details -
    Email - chetankulthe at yahoo dot com
    Cell - +91-98600 23329

thanks
    Chetan Kulthe
  7. No Profile Picture

Hire PHP/MySQL developer from http://www.GeeksPerHr.com at just $0.99 per hr

hi This is sukrati from GeeksPerHr.com . We have been providing dedicated and skilled PHP/MySQL developer to many development companies in California, Kansas, TN, NC, Florida, Texas, Canada & UK etc .Hire PHP/MySQL developer from GeeksPerHr.com at just $0.99. many of the development companies trust us for geeks. You can also start with Starter Pack for just $0.99 with 100% - Money Back Guarantee.
  9. No Profile Picture

Hi

Hi, I just read your query.Before responding I just want to introduce myself. I am working as a marketing manager with riseuprankings.

Some of our web skills include, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python, Java, .NET, Cold Fusion, FLEX, C, C#, etc. We can handle just about any custom web project, including projects Joomla, Drupal, Word Press, Magento, etc.

we have already served so many clients and interested in working for you. Kindly PM us your contact details so that we can talk to you asap.

Looking forward to hear from your side.

Regards
    Shyna

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo