1. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up Are You Looking For Php/ Yii Developers?

PHP Yii Framework Web Development Team Available

We are an experienced team of PHP web developers who offer custom php development, ecommerce website development and CMS integration. We work with media agencies, small and large corporations, web design companies and web designers that require PHP back end and front end functionality.

Our Skills Set include
    PHP/ Mysql
    PHP Yii Frameworks
    Jquery and Javascript
    HTML, XHTML, CSS
    Mobile sites and Mobile applications (Iphone, Android)
    Custom CMS Applications
    Joomla, Drupal and WordPress
    eCommerce Applications
    Custom PHP Website Development

If you would like to engage the PHP team, feel free to contact us on

Mobile: +1908-838-0191
    Email: manikandan (AT) optisolbusiness.com
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hi,

I am Jack Rough, that's what my user name here on this forum site. Basically i belong to India and i am about to start a website in yii. My business is to provide cabs and luxury cars to the domestic clients. I have done a great research over yii framework development companies in India and also outside India. I have found couple of companies which were looking genuine in this regard. YII Framework Development is a type of development in which not so many of web development companies are involved. So i found very few companies. after some research about those company which i selected to hire i even had chosen a company which was really worth hiring. The company called Techies India Inc. and they have pretty good experience in this field. I have seen their portfolio, there were not too many of projects but the projects developed by them were showed some quality work. I found a website in their portfolio which relates to same business in which i am in and even it was developed in Yii. The project was Car Lux Limo. I found them searching for "Yii Framework Development Company" in Google. The page it landed me on was: techiesindiainc.com/yii-framework

Now when i have seen your post i am finding you too worth hiring. Can you please give me some review about the company which i have selected to hire before. Why should i hire them and why not? And Why You??
  5. Banned ;)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Woodland Hills, Los Angeles County, California, USA
    Originally Posted by jackrough

I am Jack Rough, that's what my user name here on this forum site. Basically i belong to India and i am about to start a website in yii. My business is to provide cabs and luxury cars to the domestic clients. I have done a great research over yii framework development companies in India and also outside India. I have found couple of companies which were looking genuine in this regard. YII Framework Development is a type of development in which not so many of web development companies are involved. So i found very few companies. after some research about those company which i selected to hire i even had chosen a company which was really worth hiring. The company called Techies India Inc. and they have pretty good experience in this field. I have seen their portfolio, there were not too many of projects but the projects developed by them were showed some quality work. I found a website in their portfolio which relates to same business in which i am in and even it was developed in Yii. The project was Car Lux Limo. I found them searching for "Yii Framework Development Company" in Google. The page it landed me on was: techiesindiainc.com/yii-framework

Now when i have seen your post i am finding you too worth hiring. Can you please give me some review about the company which i have selected to hire before. Why should i hire them and why not? And Why You??
    Very simple sir. Techies India Inc. are a bunch of untrustworthy fraudsters. They claim to have good experience in the field, but should you take their claim for what it is worth? From the looks of things, their only "skill" appears to be to send out people to shill for them at various websites. Oh, and such people aren't above trying to keyword stuff their posts in forums as well. With people like that running the show, how are you going to be sure that they won't simply take your money and run.

You'd be an idiot to hire them. Avoid techiesindiainc.com at all costs.
    Up the Irons
    What Would Jimi Do? Smash amps. Burn guitar. Take the groupies home.
    "Death Before Dishonour, my Friends!!" - Bruce D ickinson, Iron Maiden Aug 20, 2005 @ OzzFest
    Down with Sharon Osbourne

"I wouldn't hire a butcher to fix my car. I also wouldn't hire a marketing firm to build my website." - Nilpo
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Scorpions4ever
    Very simple sir. Techies India Inc. are a bunch of untrustworthy fraudsters. They claim to have good experience in the field, but should you take their claim for what it is worth? From the looks of things, their only "skill" appears to be to send out people to shill for them at various websites. Oh, and such people aren't above trying to keyword stuff their posts in forums as well. With people like that running the show, how are you going to be sure that they won't simply take your money and run.

You'd be an idiot to hire them. Avoid techiesindiainc.com at all costs.
    Thank you so much for your valuable opinion. But let me tell you that before reading your post i already had hired Techies India Inc. for my website and they are pretty genuine in their service so far. So no complains from my side yet.

Thanks!
  9. Banned ;)

Thank you so much for your valuable opinion. But let me tell you that before reading your post i already had hired Techies India Inc. for my website and they are pretty genuine in their service so far. So no complains from my side yet.

Thanks!
    Nope, you're a liar that doesn't want to admit that you work for Techies India Inc yourself. Don't you dare deny it (I have proof right here)

As the rest of you can see, this shows how trustworthy the company is, if they have to send shills out to pretend to be customers. Would you trust a company like this? Not me and I bet you won't either.

By the way, since the 'shed is very well ranked in Google, it won't be too long before this page is ranked very high in the search listings. Good luck trying to get customers after that.
    Up the Irons
    "Death Before Dishonour, my Friends!!" - Bruce D ickinson, Iron Maiden Aug 20, 2005 @ OzzFest

"I wouldn't hire a butcher to fix my car. I also wouldn't hire a marketing firm to build my website." - Nilpo
  11. No Profile Picture

Don't know what you are talking about.. As far as concern of company's reputation i have chosen them after a long research as follow:-

Their Testimonials: You can checkout client review about the company services

Clientele: : Clientele from various locations like Australia, US, UK and South Africa

Portfolio: Number of projects handled by them on various platforms like YII, PHP, iOS, Zend etc.

Social Media Presence: They are quite reputed on social media platforms like Facebook, Google +, Twitter and linkedin

I have also seen many onlne reviews about them and after the whole review i have hired them. Its very easy to spoil one's reputation by posting a negative thread.

Remember services can only be judged by facts not assumptions.
  13. Banned ;)

Don't know what you are talking about..
    Bullcrap. I see you edited your user profile on this forum and edited your Biography section to now read "I am a a passionate entrepreneur". Unfortunately for you, I anticipated that you would try something like that and therefore I took a screenshot of your profile before you edited it (I posted it in my previous post as well). Once again, here's what your profile looked like until yesterday:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/ytx5.jpg/
    Until yesterday, your biography section read "I am a website developer working in Techies India Inc".

Oh, and you forgot to edit your Homepage in your profile. It is still pointing to techies india inc's home page. Better hop to it.

Still want to claim innocence??

As far as concern of company's reputation i have chosen them after a long research as follow:-

Their Testimonials: You can checkout client review about the company services
    I did check the section under "SERVICES" of their website and there are no client reviews. There are a few websites listed under Portfolio, but nothing more than bog-standard wordpress sites. Incidentally, one of the sites listed is not up currently. Another one (the limo rental place, which I'm guessing you tried to pimp up in your first post) looks extremely shady as well. I'll explain the reasons below

Clientele: : Clientele from various locations like Australia, US, UK and South Africa

Portfolio: Number of projects handled by them on various platforms like YII, PHP, iOS, Zend etc.
    Ah yes. The first two portfolio sites I tried don't work at all (the solar panelling place and the casasnuevas place). The phone skinning place shows lots of British and American flags, but is located in Punjab, India. The limo rental place in NY does work, but it looks like a side business run by the friend or relative of your company founders (the listed business owner has a very Indian name). By the way, the website of the car limo place doesn't have a physical office location listed (which makes it look extremely suspicious for someone in the NY area.) No one wants to rent a limo unless the rental place is close by, otherwise it is at least a few hours drive from one borough to another which they have to pay for. I found the listed address of the limo rental place by another method and that place is not an office, but a maildrop. Incidentally, there is another limo service located in the building, A1nylimo, which has a nicer looking website (albeit with some spelling mistakes). Only takes a couple of phone calls to see if they are related or not.

As for the other websites listed, the cosmetics site is under construction and only has the "under construction" page in it. The Australian site lists one of its owners as the same guy that is running Techies India Inc. Again, not sure if the office in Australia is a shell office or not, but I can easily find out if I cared to. The study abroad site, the bakery and the construction place are all located suspiciously close to the techies india office. Don't know if they're friends/relatives/associates, but they're all from the same town in India as techies.

Oh, and there are no portfolio sites from South Africa listed.

That covers all the sites listed in the portfolio. So much for the clientele list.

Social Media Presence: They are quite reputed on social media platforms like Facebook, Google +, Twitter and linkedin

I have also seen many onlne reviews about them and after the whole review i have hired them. Its very easy to spoil one's reputation by posting a negative thread.

Remember services can only be judged by facts not assumptions.
    Easy enough for spammers to spam social media platforms with online reviews, especially like the kind you're attempting to do here. Most of the websites listed in techies india inc's portfolio seem to be friends of the founders.

Oh, also Techies India Inc claims to have offices in Australia and the UK as well. You might want to tell the person at the UK "office" that he should answer the phone as a software company, not as a kebab restaurant (I have nothing against kebabs by the way. Good stuff!)

So why again should this company be considered reputable??
    Last edited by Scorpions4ever; August 9th, 2013 at 09:33 PM.
    Up the Irons

15. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Scorpions4ever
    Bullcrap. I see you edited your user profile on this forum and edited your Biography section to now read "I am a a passionate entrepreneur". Unfortunately for you, I anticipated that you would try something like that and therefore I took a screenshot of your profile before you edited it (I posted it in my previous post as well). Once again, here's what your profile looked like until yesterday: (url blocked as per forum guidlines)

Until yesterday, your biography section read "I am a website developer working in Techies India Inc".

Oh, and you forgot to edit your Homepage in your profile. It is still pointing to techies india inc's home page. Better hop to it.

Still want to claim innocence??

I did check the section under "SERVICES" of their website and there are no client reviews. There are a few websites listed under Portfolio, but nothing more than bog-standard wordpress sites. Incidentally, one of the sites listed is not up currently. Another one (the limo rental place, which I'm guessing you tried to pimp up in your first post) looks extremely shady as well. I'll explain the reasons below

Ah yes. The first two portfolio sites I tried don't work at all (the solar panelling place and the casasnuevas place). The phone skinning place shows lots of British and American flags, but is located in Punjab, India. The limo rental place in NY does work, but it looks like a side business run by the friend or relative of your company founders (the listed business owner has a very Indian name). By the way, the website of the car limo place doesn't have a physical office location listed (which makes it look extremely suspicious for someone in the NY area.) No one wants to rent a limo unless the rental place is close by, otherwise it is at least a few hours drive from one borough to another which they have to pay for. I found the listed address of the limo rental place by another method and that place is not an office, but a maildrop. Incidentally, there is another limo service located in the building, A1nylimo, which has a nicer looking website (albeit with some spelling mistakes). Only takes a couple of phone calls to see if they are related or not.

As for the other websites listed, the cosmetics site is under construction and only has the "under construction" page in it. The Australian site lists one of its owners as the same guy that is running Techies India Inc. Again, not sure if the office in Australia is a shell office or not, but I can easily find out if I cared to. The study abroad site, the bakery and the construction place are all located suspiciously close to the techies india office. Don't know if they're friends/relatives/associates, but they're all from the same town in India as techies.

Oh, and there are no portfolio sites from South Africa listed.

That covers all the sites listed in the portfolio. So much for the clientele list.

Easy enough for spammers to spam social media platforms with online reviews, especially like the kind you're attempting to do here. Most of the websites listed in techies india inc's portfolio seem to be friends of the founders.

Oh, also Techies India Inc claims to have offices in Australia and the UK as well. You might want to tell the person at the UK "office" that he should answer the phone as a software company, not as a kebab restaurant (I have nothing against kebabs by the way. Good stuff!)

So why again should this company be considered reputable??
    LOL.. It seems you are quite frustrated. and as per your screen shot i would just say "Nice Trick" It looks like someone has hired you for the negative reputation building for this company.

Whatever

I don't know that much of technical things about spam and whatever you are talking about excepting the crap you quoted step by step looks absolutely ridiculous with no facts. I got my stuff and i don't think i need to justify myself in front of anyone. I would like to suggest you that don't spoil any company's reputation to reputed site like Devshed as it takes long time to build reputation and its very easy to spoil.

As far as concern of your suggestion about hiring this company i would say i am smart enough to decide what i need and what not so Thank You Very Much. People know what is right for them and what is not.
    That's it for my side!

Thank You So Much!
  17. Banned ;)

LOL.. It seems you are quite frustrated. and as per your screen shot i would just say "Nice Trick" It looks like someone has hired you for the negative reputation building for this company.
    Frustrated? Oh no sir, I'm happily married to a very beautiful woman and I have a perfectly good job that I'm very happy with. I have nothing to be frustrated about.

Now you refuse to admit that I caught out your lies with the screenshot? By the way, you still forgot to change your homepage setting on your profile -- it is still pointing to techies india inc. Shows the reputation of the company that you work for. Also, no one hired me for reputation building or whatever. Incidentally, I don't get paid for moderating these forums either -- I'm a volunteer. The reason I got involved was for something else, as you'll see below. You, on the other hand, do get paid by your employer to try and promote their website(s).

Whatever

I don't know that much of technical things about spam and whatever you are talking about excepting the crap you quoted step by step looks absolutely ridiculous with no facts.
    The facts are all posted for anyone to see. Unfortunately for you, anyone else can verify exactly what I've posted and see that I'm posting the truth. I'll let the general public verify the facts for themselves. In fact, I invite other people to post here about their findings .

I got my stuff and i don't think i need to justify myself in front of anyone. I would like to suggest you that don't spoil any company's reputation to reputed site like Devshed as it takes long time to build reputation and its very easy to spoil.
    Bwahaha. Re: reputation spoiling, I refer you to your own first post in this thread.

As far as concern of your suggestion about hiring this company i would say i am smart enough to decide what i need and what not so Thank You Very Much. People know what is right for them and what is not.
    That's it for my side!

Thank You So Much!
    Exactly why I invite other people to also verify the facts for themselves before hiring companies. The public should be made aware that there are people who pose as fake customers and post glowing reviews of the company they work for.
    Last edited by Scorpions4ever; August 12th, 2013 at 11:49 AM.
    Up the Irons

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo