1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Looking for a webdeveloper

Hello,

I am looking for a webdeveloper to start a business with. I used to have a business in webdevelopment but i found out webdevelopment isn't my thing after all. I like sales more.
    So, if you are interested send me a message so we can talk.

Regards.
  3. No Profile Picture

start business

Hi Jeff,

I am web developer with 5+ years experience. Your idea looks good and i want to discuss more on it.

Lets discuss more over skype

skype id - kanishk.zaveri

Regards
    Kanishk Zaveri
  5. No Profile Picture

Web Developer/Designer with extensive experience in design & development.

Basically i am an experienced and easy to work Web Developer with extensive experience in design & development.

My rates are reasonable, my dedication to the work is passionate and my commitment to my clients is paramount.

Experience and expertise include:

Language/Database:
    PHP, MySQL , Ruby and Rails, Django, Python

Frameworks/libraries:
    Codeignitor (MVC)
    jQuery
    MooTools etc

Miscellaneous but important:
    CSS(3), Ajax, SOAP, CURL, JSON and more but these are the most common.

CMS:
    Drupal
    Joomla
    OSCommerce
    Expression Engine

API's and Webservices:
    Google Apps (e.g.Maps)
    Payment Gateway API's and Webservices such as Internet Secure, Authorize.net, Paypal
    Fedex/UPS API's and Webservices

Work as an Independent contractor.

email Id : savemeram (at) gmail (dot) com

Appreciate your response!!

Thanks

Originally Posted by jeff90
    Hello,

I am looking for a webdeveloper to start a business with. I used to have a business in webdevelopment but i found out webdevelopment isn't my thing after all. I like sales more.

Regards.
  7. No Profile Picture

Hello,

Regards.
    Hello jeff90,

We are a group of web developers. We have around 4-5 years of experience in web+ social media development. We offer following services related to web development.

Service Description:

Web Development: PHP, MySql, AJAX, JavaScript, jQuery, YUI, Prototype, Mootools, HTML, XHTML,, SOAP, CSS,C#,Asp.net,Psd to html,Ai to html

CMS: Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, , phpBB

E-commerce: Magento, Open Cart

Frameworks: ELGG, CakePHP, Code Igniter, Zend, Smarty, Others

Payment Gateway: PayPal, Braintree, Authorize.Net,

Social Media: Facebook , Twitter, LinkedIn

Designing: Web designing using Photoshop

You can contact me via Skype. My skype id is apgsingh.

Love to hear back from you.

Thanks
  9. No Profile Picture

Web Developer with extensive experience in design & development.

Basically i am an experienced and easy to work Web Developer with extensive experience in design & development.

My rates are reasonable, my dedication to the work is passionate and my commitment to my clients is paramount.

Experience and expertise include:

Language/Database:
    PHP, MySQL , Ruby and Rails, Django, Python

Frameworks/libraries:
    Codeignitor (MVC)
    jQuery
    MooTools etc

Miscellaneous but important:
    CSS(3), Ajax, SOAP, CURL, JSON and more but these are the most common.

CMS:
    Drupal
    Joomla
    OSCommerce
    Expression Engine

API's and Webservices:
    Google Apps (e.g.Maps)
    Payment Gateway API's and Webservices such as Internet Secure, Authorize.net, Paypal
    Fedex/UPS API's and Webservices

Work as an Independent contractor.

Secondly i am looking for Individual/ Partners who can outsource us web development projects.

" Vpros - virtual programmers for software companies". is looking for Individual/ partners who can outsource us projects across the globe especially in the countries where the technology wages are quite high as compared to India.

VPROS - Virtual Programmers - is a new venture company , based in Houston Texas that provides virtual programmers for software companies around the globe. Hiring a Virtual programmer can save 40 to 45% of money while getting the exact same quality in every respect. All our virtual programmers who work remotely from our offshore office in India are assigned under project managers in our Houston office who will keep track of their daily work schedule, quality and deadlines of assignments or projects.

Our remote engineers are highly experienced in their respective technologies such as Ruby on Rails, PHP,Python,Drupal, Joomla,Wordpress, Majendo,ASP Dotnet, C# Dot net, VB Dotnet, ASP Dotnet, J2EE, JAVA , Android, i OS, Adobe Flex, Ajax,HTML5, XML etc.

Prospective clients can interview their own candidates and get a free trail before entering in to a contract.

We are looking for serious who would like to be our partners to send us their initial enquiry through email and we will discuss the details from there.

Email Id : savemeram (at) gmail (dot) com

Appreciate your response!!

Thanks

Hello,

Regards.
  11. No Profile Picture

Hello,

Regards.
    We have 20+ Developers with 5+ years of experience. please provide me your contact information so that we can discuss.
  13. No Profile Picture

Hire PHP/MySQL developer from GeeksPerHr.com

Hi this is sukrati from GeeksPerHr.com. we provide dedicated and skilled PHP/MySQL developer to many development companies. We have clients worldwide like in California, Kansas, TN, NC, Florida, Texas, Canada & UK etc .GeeksPerHr.com have many years experience and has skilled, trained and experience geeks. You can test them by trying our risk free trial - Starter Pack for just $0.99 with 100% - Money Back Guarantee.
    Email your requirement at: sukrati @ geeksperhr com
    Waiting eagerly to serve you
    Sukrati
  15. No Profile Picture

Hi, I just read your query.Before responding I just want to introduce myself. I work with riseuprankings.com.

Some of our web skills include, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python, Java, .NET, Cold Fusion, FLEX, C, C#, etc. We can handle just about any custom web project, including projects Joomla, Drupal, Word Press, Magento, etc.

We have already served so many clients and interested in working for you. You can PM us or contact us at http://www.riseuprankings.com/company-contact.html, or write to us at - contact@riseuprankings.com to communicate further. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers
    Team Riseuprankings
  17. No Profile Picture

Hi,

I have read your requirement today. Are you still looking for web developer?

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo