1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Talking Need money fast, graphics going cheap!

Hi,
    I've over spent over christmas after a lovely jaunt to New York in November, and am currently feeling the squeeze. Therefore I'm offering my services as a designer CHEAP, for banner work, logos, photo retouching, web graphics, infographics, websites... just ask and I promise I'll give you a good quote.

I'm currently working full time as a lecturer in Graphic Design, examples of work on request.

I'm based in the UK, but have broadband access, so no problems working over the net.

Cheers!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Email me and let me know your rates and if you do flash etc. claceprod@yahoo.com :)

email me and let me know if you are still available, if you do flash and what you charge.
    thanks

Originally Posted by ESmith0277
    Hi,
    I've over spent over christmas after a lovely jaunt to New York in November, and am currently feeling the squeeze. Therefore I'm offering my services as a designer CHEAP, for banner work, logos, photo retouching, web graphics, infographics, websites... just ask and I promise I'll give you a good quote.

I'm currently working full time as a lecturer in Graphic Design, examples of work on request.

I'm based in the UK, but have broadband access, so no problems working over the net.

Cheers!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo