January 21st, 2014, 06:06 PM
Mysql/PHP Developer in San Jose, Costa Rica
Successful candidate must have solid skills and experience in developing robust web applications, using object oriented programming languages and techniques, and possess database design and optimization skills, as well as self-motivation and personal responsibility.
- experience in PHP development
- experience with SQL database systems, especially MySQL.
- Object Oriented Programming concepts and application experience
- Basic knowledge of Linux usage and administration
- Experience dealing with Apache as a web server
- Ability to trouble shoot other developers' code
- Good writing and communication skills
- Ability to read and write English
Experience with the following is also preferred:
- Zend Framework
- Background in CS theory: algorithms, efficiency, etc.
- Participation in architecture and design phases of projects
- Understanding of source control systems and how to use them (SVN, GIT)
- Ability to write and present design documents
- Past contributions to open-source projects will be looked upon favorably.
Candidates should submit CV and a well-structured and commented code sample, written in PHP.
Contact: Jorge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
March 7th, 2014, 04:41 AM
I sent reply.
Thanks & Regards