November 27th, 2013, 10:55 AM
We are expanding our development office in Crystal River, FL one hour north of Tampa. We are looking for .NET Developers to join our growing company on a permanent employment basis onsite.
Candidate will have responsibility for designing, developing and enhancing our Industrial SCADA and HMI software products.
Applicants must have experience in each phase of the full software development life-cycle, including support and maintenance. The candidate will be expected to maintain and enhance existing applications, and provide support and produce high quality documentation in support of the development work done.
Other desirable experience – Web Services, ASP.NET, SVG
Required Skills & Capabilities:
• 4+ years experience developing .NET applications, preferably in C#
• 4+ years experience with XML
• Other domain expertise – SCADA, HMI, Manufacturing Execution, CRM, or related.
A Bachelor degree in any technical area or equivalent experience is desirable.
• Design and development of .NET based components and features for our Status product line.
• Assisting in providing technical documentation on developed components.
• Assisting in testing of components developed.
B-Scada (Beyond Scada) is a software engineering firm specializing in the development of SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) and HMI (Human Machine Interface) data visualization solutions for manufacturing, power and utilities, and other industrial verticals. We are seeking the brightest talent in the industry to add to our development team.