September 10th, 2013, 06:37 AM
C# / .Net Developers (Investment Banking)
We represent a global Investment Bank (HQ’s in City of London and Wall Street, New York) who over the last 5 years have built an exceptional development team in Prague, Czech Republic. With a current headcount of 250 high caliber software professionals in Prague and plans to double this over the next 2 years, opportunities now exist for talented and skilled developers to make a unique and exciting career move. Made up of 30 teams (typically 5-15 in a team) focusing on different financial markets, applications and technologies there is a wide scope of opportunity for Developers, QA/Testers, Architects and Team Leads.
Once you contact us we will send you a deeper explanation of the company and the technical environment within. We believe the prime attraction for many who are interested in exploring this offer is the sector within which you will gain entry to, and the high technical focus and ambition of this world leading Investment Bank.
C#/.Net Development Teams:
There are currently a number of teams looking for experienced C# / .Net developers – in total 15+ roles across 8 teams - Research Indices team, Reference data team, Convertible Bonds team, Front Office team, Risk& margin Team, etc. There is a wide variety of .Net/C# focused positions primarily in the server-side development of desktop applications, but also client side (.Net Winforms/WPF) and we based applications development (Asp.Net). There are openings across the board for analyst level programmers, senior technical experts, architects and proven team leaders.
Although the business area of each team is different the core requirements are very similar:
- Strong C# programming language - at least 3+ years experience
- Very good knowledge of core .Net framework(3.5 an higher)
Solid knowledge in OOP/OOD
- Expertise in object-oriented analysis and design with a broad understanding of software design patterns
- Databases; experience with MS SQL Server or other RDBMS as an application programmer
- Advanced knowledge in distributed and multi-threaded systems
Once we receive a CV and summary from you we will be able to send you more precise Job Descriptions which are relevant to your experience and expectations.
We hope already this opportunity is starting to sound interesting to you, however perhaps relocation is a concern. With the hope of convincing you a little more here is a list of benefits and opportunities:
- Entry in to the desirable and niche world of Investment Banking
- Genuine meritocracy, where you are rewarded for outstanding contribution and effort
- International Environment, many nationalities, everyday use of English
- Career growth opportunities and geographical moves available for high achievers
- A brand name recognized globally as one of prestige and quality
- Working with latest and continually evolving technologies (plus training)
- Professional, spacious, and modern office suite in prime location.
- Generous relocation package
- All standard benefits, lunch vouchers, insurance, pension, 25 days paid for holidays
To apply for this position please visit: