1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Offshore Software Development Company

Hi all,

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Nitin Soni from Cygnet Infotech, India.

We offer software development and web application development services one etc.

Please find below the information about Cygnet Infotech and feel free to drop me a mail to know more about our services.

ABOUT CYGNET INFOTECH

Cygnet Infotech is ISO 9001:2008 | ISO 27001:2005 | CMMi Level 3 a leading IT solutions provider company with a development center in Ahmedabad, India and a regional office in USA. We are engaged in providing premium IT solutions services to globally spread clients leveraging our domain knowledge, technical expertise and effective methodology. We develop cutting edge solutions utilizing latest technologies to serve simple to complex and highly advanced solution to satisfy the needs of diverse clients.

# We offers round the clock services and support for your software development requirement that ensures stable and uninterrupted operation of your business system and helps you meet your specific business goal.

# We offer end-to-end SQA testing services including White Box, Black Box, examining applications for progress, performance, automation etc. Our software quality assurance services allow you to concentrate on your key business requirements leaving the software needs to us.

#We offers comprehensive e-commerce development services to various SMEs and large scale businesses across the globe which help them offer their products and services vividly on the internet and outshine in the digital marketplace.

#We being an expert mobile application development company feel it is important to address majority of mobile device users by widening our serviceability.

#We boasts qualified professionals in identifying specific needs of companies based upon which we create web pages. We use the latest technologies and state-of-art methods to create customized web applications.

Cygnet Infotech works on several other platforms including Windows, Mac, Linux, Palm and PocketPC. We have special focus on working in Microsoft technologies and have been Microsoft Certified Partners since our beginning. A special focus has been in migrating databases from Microsoft Access to SQL. On business models, we do either fixed-price projects or monthly billing.

I look forward to your response and taking our discussions forward

Best Regards,

Nitin Soni

Business Marketing Consultants
    2A, Manikyam, Opp. Samudra

Annexe, Near Shilp Cross Roads

Off. C. G. Road, Navrangpura,

Ahmedabad 380009

Gujarat, India

Tel: +91-79-30487400

Fax: +91-79-30487422
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Custom Software Development Company

I would like to share one of the famous custom software development company- Ajoft Technologies!

Ajoft Technologies is an custom software development, application product development company specializes in developing scalable software applications, business softwares and automation softwares.

For services and to know more: ajoft (dot) com

Thank you.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo