1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

New online business

My name is Mikael Segedi and I'm starting an online business, I've been working on this idea for 5 months now. I've calculated that I would make a revenue of around 4 000 every month. The business plan, marketing plan and website design document is complete.

To finalize my idea, I need a person or team that is able to create and support the website that I've designed to work with me. The payment consists of a big share hold in the company, which will result in a huge payment every month.

In other words I'm looking for a partner(s) that would join me.

If you are interested of hearing more, contact me at: sigudd(@)gmail.com
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi

I know its a little bit late in the game, but if you still need help with your new site, I would be willing to help for free! I have 15 years of computer experience, but only 4 months of programming and web development exp. So if you need someone to help for free I would be more than enthused to help!
    Thanks
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by canuckfan34
    I know its a little bit late in the game, but if you still need help with your new site, I would be willing to help for free! I have 15 years of computer experience, but only 4 months of programming and web development exp. So if you need someone to help for free I would be more than enthused to help!
    Thanks
    Send me an Email and we will see what wee can do

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo