1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Perl programmer for digital watch for iPhone

I'm currently seeking a developer to assist in programming digital watch faces for a watch accessory, being produced for iPhone and Android devices. I'll be hiring a graphic designer to work on the designs themselves, but if you're skilled in graphic design that is a plus.

I'm still waiting for the release of the developer kits, but once things get started it would likely be a monthly position for releases of additional watch faces. Please contact me if you're interested and thank you for your time.
  3. No Profile Picture

Just to give a bit more additional info about the project. It's really pretty cool technology that syncs with your iPhone/Android to allow you to control music, has a built-in pedometer/stopwatch, receive live text message/Facebook/weather updates, caller ID, alarm clock etc.

It should be noted the display uses e-ink technology that is used it products, such as the Amazon Kindle, meaning designs would be limited to black and white. This project wouldn't be limited to just one set of designs, as the individuals selected would be needed on a regular basis for continued support for additional designs for new watch faces, web design etc.

One of the ideas was to attempt to put together some designs based off famous watches in movies, such as James Bond, video game themes, music themes etc. The main idea being that the designs are unique, sleek, with a focus on simplicity.

I'm still waiting from a reply to get a definite answer on the programming language, but this is a quote from their previous product:

"The watch-side code is written in C, calling high level graphics, communication, and device APIs. The PC-side examples are written in Python. The sample Android and Blackberry apps are written in Java."
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi!

Thanks for this opportunities!,My skype id is bde.techfreak , i am ready to discuss with you on your project.

Thanks
  7. No Profile Picture

Re Perl programmer for digital watch for iPhone

Greetings

Sounds interesting. How to get more details on your project? Please contact me on job_minsk at hotmail dot com

Thanks,
    Sammy

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo