1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PHP Developer Needed in Los Angeles - will pay relocation

AdMedia is looking for a PHP / MySQL Developer in Los Angeles area. We will pay relocation costs for the right candidate. Check out more info here: www (dot) admedia (dot) com/careers/php-mysql-developer.php

If you are not interested yourself, the are also offering $1,000 reward if you help hire a new PHP / MySQL Developer.

Check on the url below to learn more about how we can help you search your friends to find a match, or to forward this job to a friend who might know someone. The zao system makes it very easy to sign up and push out to all your own social channels, email contacts, etc who may be in the programming field.

You can receive $500 if a friend of a friend is hired.
    For more Information:

http://www (dot) zao (dot) com/lHxC1N

*sorry cannot post links or urls yet as we are new member, but I think you can figure out what to do.
  3. No Profile Picture

hire php programmer at just 0.99 perhr

you can refer geeksperhr.com they offer good professional php/mysql developer and programmer for website development at just $0.99 per hour.To start a risk free trial you can try Starter Pack for just $0.99 with 100% - Money Back Guarantee. its really worth.
  5. No Profile Picture

PHP developer

Hi, I just read your query.Before responding I just want to introduce myself. I am working as a marketing manager with riseuprankings.com

Some of our web skills include, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python, Java, .NET, Cold Fusion, FLEX, C, C#, etc. We can handle just about any custom web project, including projects Joomla, Drupal, Word Press, Magento, etc.

We have already served so many clients and interested in working for you. Kindly PM us so that we can get in touch with you asap

Looking forward to hear from your side.

Regards
    Shyna

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo