1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

About PHP Development

Hi All,

We all designers are fearful into a firm spot in developing a time management and statistic/reporting web application/system. Because of our server I cannot work with SQL. I have to create this PHP application in Adobe Dreamweaver from scrape *eek* I am not very experienced person with PHP, know a little html and java but that is it.

Is there anyone that can help me on how to get the data from that I have designed placed in a part page where a Manager can then get the stats by the push of a button? If not is there anyone that can provide me some reliable advice as to how to go about liability this then or maybe have a program that I can use by way of Dreamweaver to help ?

Need Help

Thanks in Advance
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Moving this to the hire-a-programmer forum. Without any knowledge of PHP, your best bet is to hire someone to do your work for you.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

php programmer

Hello sir . Can i help u

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo