1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need a PHP/Jquery Programmer Using CodeIgniter

I am creating a new web based software platform. I need some one who is proficient in the following:
    1. Jquery (calendar and booking applications and gallery applications)
    2. PHP5 (DomDocument, MySQL)
    3. Codeigniter (Framework the system will be based on HMVC methods)
    4. MySQL (Database the system will run off of)
    5. Subversion (Versioning system I plan to use)

I am looking for someone to start immediately. The project is an enhanced booking application. It should not take too long to complete because most of the stuff is already available it just needs to be brought together efficiently.

I am a full time developer and do not have time to do the whole project myself I will be interjecting every now and again to add bits and pieces that wont be part of the system you will work on.

If everything goes well I already have a list of about 15 or so enhancements / modules that I will be adding to the system post launch.
  3. No Profile Picture

I am software engineer , having 4 years of exp. in open source technologies.
    My working rates - $8/hour. I prefer daily/weekly pay.
    I work on project basis/task basis.
    My contact details -
    Email - chetankulthe at yahoo dot com
    Cell - +91-98600 23329

thanks
    Chetan Kulthe
  5. No Profile Picture

Re Need a PHP/Jquery Programmer Using CodeIgniter

Originally Posted by prcollin
    I am creating a new web based software platform. I need some one who is proficient in the following:
    1. Jquery (calendar and booking applications and gallery applications)
    2. PHP5 (DomDocument, MySQL)
    3. Codeigniter (Framework the system will be based on HMVC methods)
    4. MySQL (Database the system will run off of)
    5. Subversion (Versioning system I plan to use)

I am looking for someone to start immediately. The project is an enhanced booking application. It should not take too long to complete because most of the stuff is already available it just needs to be brought together efficiently.

I am a full time developer and do not have time to do the whole project myself I will be interjecting every now and again to add bits and pieces that wont be part of the system you will work on.

If everything goes well I already have a list of about 15 or so enhancements / modules that I will be adding to the system post launch.
    Hello

if you are still looking for a PHP/Jquery Developer I'd be happy to discuss it. For some reason I can't pm you so if you could drop me an email on lana_nava at hotmail dot com we would talk over your needs and our abilities.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo