1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

[Wanted] php, js, html, css developer/freelancer to support/upgrade my projects

I'm myself a freelancer. And I'm searching for a freelancer I can trust. To give him access to my projects, to create new features. And to be able to write good, maintainable code. Freelancer who is responsible for his bugs and will fix them without charge.

You need to know: PHP (Kohana v3.x is a must, good if you know CodeIgniter too), JavaScript (jQuery, Node.JS, socket.io (websocket stuff)), MySQL, HTML, CSS, be familiar with GIT, ubuntu (how to configure cronjobs, mysql, start nginx server etc easy stuff).

Sometimes you'll need to work 1 hour a day, sometimes full 8 hours. Currently I am offering job with a RPG browsergame - 20K users, 2K daily, ~100 online AND small (niche) social network support and upgrades (~30K users, ~100 online).
    Communication will be through Skype and I'll need to see what you have done previously. What is your hourly rate and speed of work?
  3. No Profile Picture

Hire PHP/MySQL developer for just $0.99 with 100%

Hire PHP/MySQL developer from http://www.GeeksPerHr.com GeeksPerHr.com provides dedicated and skilled PHP/MySQL developer to many development companies. We have clients worldwide like in California, Kansas, TN, NC, Florida, Texas, Canada & UK etc .GeeksPerHr.com have many years experience and has skilled, trained and experience geeks. You can test them by trying our risk free trial - Starter Pack for just $0.99 with 100% - Money Back Guarantee.

Email your requirement at: sukrati@geeksperhr.com

waiting eagerly to serve you

Sukrati
  5. No Profile Picture

PHP Projects for Sale

Hai,
    Greetings to everyone. We offer PHP Projects at an affordable cost. For further details please contact +91-9994212646
  7. No Profile Picture

Hai,
    Greetings to everyone. We offer PHP Projects at an affordable cost. For further details please contact +91-9994212646

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo