1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PHP/JS/SQL freelancer for hire

Hello,

I'm a PHP/JS/SQL developer currently available for work.

My skills include:
    - PHP, MySQL, MSSQL
    - Javascript, jQuery (incl. jQuery UI & AJAX)
    - valid HTML and CSS
    - server administration
    - project planning & leadership
    - good communication skills

I have experience with building web sites, complex applications and various intranet solutions from working on around 70 projects (many of which were long term projects), including working on projects for clients from the US and for some of the leading national and European companies in they're respective fields.

You can contact me at "info [at] pekarek [dot] sk" .

Also, I have a network of other trusted freelancers I regularly work with so I can provide professional design services and provide more work force for complex projects if needed.

Have a nice day!
  3. No Profile Picture

Available - PHP/JS/SQL freelancer for hire

Hi,

Can you do customization to E-Commerce/Affiliate program script (specifically -JROX) ?

I already have the job posted on Freelancer and vWorker. Can you do the work for me through any of these sites?
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by thecashg
    Hi,

Can you do customization to E-Commerce/Affiliate program script (specifically -JROX) ?

I already have the job posted on Freelancer and vWorker. Can you do the work for me through any of these sites?
    Knowing more details on what needs to be done would be great. Could you please send them to my email address (see my original message)?

Also, I don't use any freelancing sites for payment - I use either paypal or a banks money transfer service.
  7. No Profile Picture

You might be interested in this!

I recently penned and pencil a new software idea, A concept which merge web application and App. It will be challenging and push the boundaries between web and App.

Now I am looking for a competent person who can take my drawings, the brief on the idea and my notes, and produce the foundations of the software for me

1. Flow Charts and spec
    2. Complete architecture for the design

Please quote me for the above. Time allowed 10 days from issueing the brief.

We can discus development opportunity after I have received the above. This is the first step of developing a very very powerfull synergy between web and app.

Note: Developing the software will take more than one person (a Team) understanding - web applications, IOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows and Iphone app and design.

This will be challenging and exciting!

The whole consept has been designed to synergise with reallity shows
  9. No Profile Picture

hello delaiah,
    pm me please. thks

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo