1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

php/mysql help need in South Florida

HSA International (www.hsa.com) is in search of an experienced technology professional that is located in the South Florida tri-county area (Broward, Dade, Palm Beach counties). This person would not be required to work in our office; however, regularly scheduled meetings would be necessary.

The ideal candidate for this position would be an independent developer or a member of a small development team who doesn’t have a full-time commitment to an employer or a full-time contract.

The primary responsibilities for this on-going project would include the following:

Maintain, modify, and eventually propose enhancements to several existing PHP/mySQL web applications.

Light administration of a FreeBSD server, which hosts these applications. This may include moving the applications to another *nix server in the 3-6 months. Proficiency in configuring sendmail, qmail and other widely used *nix applications is a plus.

A high comfort level with taking existing open source php applications (Example: stable build status projects from the open source community) and modifying them extensively to meet our needs would be necessary.

Please contact Rich Weissmark at rweissmark AT hsa.com
  3. No Profile Picture

I am interested in this freelance position. I live in Jacksonville, Florida and am a Computer Science major. I maintain my own FreeBSD server system in Tallahassee, although it is behind a NAT ISP that will not allow me to have a public IP. I have been using *nix for atleast 6 years now. I am able to program in C, C++, Java, and am learning to be fluent in PHP, it's not hard to understand as it is C based.

I am very passionate about my work and if you would like to further discuss the job you may email me at src02@fsu.edu.

sincerely,
    sahil r cooner
  5. No Profile Picture

you can looking at my portfolio at http://portfolio.seigo.ru.
    If you want discuss the job please mail me on box@seigo.ru.
  7. No Profile Picture

Interested

I live in boca raton and I am interested in the position. My current protfolio can be viewed at www.wtmginc.com/portfolio.php. If interested, I can be reached at lshaner@nanocorp.net.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Tampa Florida Web Developer

Hello, my name is Paul and I have a small web development company in downtown Tampa. I work very well with php and mysql and have my own servers for my company. I can handle open source code and build my own applications when the need arises. My greatest quality is creating the logic for the programs structure, so functionality is always my first concern. Please emal me if you are interested at: contact@open-a-business.com

I also work in flash, javascript, and html

http://open-a-business.com/index.html
  11. No Profile Picture

Contact me :
    - AIM : rypien2004
    - YAHOO : rypien2003

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo