1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

PHP Registration

Hi guys, I am new to php programming and need your assistance in developing a registration system for my site .I have developed the registration form using html5 , css, jquery and javascript. and now need a functional php script which is going to work for my registration form.

The Registration form includes 4 step process for successful registration of a user.The fields of the form are as follows:

First Step:
    username
    password
    re-type password

Second step:
    first name
    last name
    email

Third step
    country

Fourth step:
    Summary(displaying all user information which user has given through out the registratioin process)

For user viewing,I have included a progress bar, which shows the percentage of completion of the registration process.

Kindly help me in building a functional php script for the registration form.

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Loyal (3000 - 3499 posts)

we don't do the work for you. If you pay me then I will.

This is a help forum for troubleshooting probs
  5. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Thread moved to the Hire-a-Programmer forum.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo