1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Programmer Wanted

Hello

I am after a programmer who is able to be paid by the hour to start with on a weekly/monthly bases.

I am after someone who is good with MySQL databases and working/modifing with ready made scripts or can even create scripts from scratch.

I have a number of websites which need work, some more importantly than others but eventually to make them all work as one.

If you are interested in working with us then please contact us.
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi Phil1000

Originally Posted by Phil1ooo
    Hello

I am after a programmer who is able to be paid by the hour to start with on a weekly/monthly bases.

I am after someone who is good with MySQL databases and working/modifing with ready made scripts or can even create scripts from scratch.

I have a number of websites which need work, some more importantly than others but eventually to make them all work as one.

Im a php programer. I'm very instrested in your jobs. please contact me with email: sweethome.shanghai<at>gmail.com
    Thank you.
  5. No Profile Picture

Thank You ,, I have found someone.

Cheers
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by Phil1ooo
    Hello

I am interested and has 8 years of industry exp in php working as self employed full time freelancer.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo