1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need a Programmer

hi im searching for a programmer who can made a livestream fake viewer bot, it should make 100-200 views and not to impair my PC power after the Bot works 100% i will pay
  3. No Profile Picture

Have you already found a programmer for this position? If you are still in search Id suggest posting the job requirements directly to any freelance websites like Odesk and Staff.com. I think they have more staff who are qualified to make a livestream bot and their rates are lower compared to hiring someone locally.

Comments on this post

• Scorpions4ever disagrees : There seems to be a lot of pimping for staff.com in your posts. How exactly are you connected to them?
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by seth20
    Have you already found a programmer for this position? If you are still in search Id suggest posting the job requirements directly to any freelance websites like Odesk and Staff.com. I think they have more staff who are qualified to make a livestream bot and their rates are lower compared to hiring someone locally.
    thx i will do that
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello! Is this project still open? If so, would you mind sending me full details of the project at mfr DOT webmax AT gmail DOT com so I can be able to evaluate it further?
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by tc.marites
    Hello! Is this project still open? If so, would you mind sending me full details of the project at mfr DOT webmax AT gmail DOT com so I can be able to evaluate it further?
    allright i send u a mail
  11. No Profile Picture

Interesting post. If you dont have any experience in Software development, I would suggest outsourcing your work to experienced company like ISHIR instead of hiring a software developer. This will help you to remain burden free and assure you to get your work done faster in a professional manner

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo