1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Lightbulb I need a quick form generater index.html site pays $40

i dont have a lot of money, but i know exactly what I want. It will generate a paypal button, when someone puts the price and item name. There are already 2 websites like this that I found. Like this. (the forum wont let me post urls so email me and I will send it. Just google "paypal buy now button maker" (go down, don't click paypal companies website, but there is one about 6 down, from canada. click that guys website)

you can email me 6mediagroup at g m a i l,

I want that generator, but I want the site cut in half, and to paste the code on the right side of the website
  3. web.graphic.print
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Cool Fire Minded - web, graphic, and print design and development.

Hello,

My name is Brent Bevans. I'm with a company called Fire Minded. I specialize in web, graphic, and print design and development. I've worked with PayPal on various occasions in the past, I think I know what you're talking about. You want a custom PayPal payment generator? This is simple. I might even be able to do it for free if what you want is what I think you want. Anyways, feel free to contact me via my portfolio (listed on my profile) and we can get to work.

Thanks!
    - Brent

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo