October 3rd, 2013, 10:28 AM
Ruby on Rails Developer - Manchester, UK.
This is a unique opportunity to work in Manchester, England. Our client is currently one of the biggest on-line travel agencies in the UK and have already become a leader in the field of high traffic web applications. They attach a high level of importance to Ruby on Rails, internal Web Development and in a short space of time they have risen to become one of the UK's largest Rails sites.
- Considerable commercial experience of developing web applications in Ruby on Rails
- Experience with any of the following: rspec, capybara, jasmine, selenium, spinach and capistrano.
- Familiarity with the agile development process
- A free Macbook Pro to work with
- R&D time to work on things that interest you (personal projects)
- Staff discounts on flights, hotels, car hire and transfers
- Flexible hours
- International Environment
- Ruby Academy
The Recruitment Process is extremely efficient and straight forward and only consists of 3 steps. The first step is a Code test to filter out non-suitable Developers. The second step is A 30 minute Skype call with the Head of Technology and the final step is a F2F interview at their Head Office in Manchester, UK with travel costs covered by the company.
If you're interested in this position then please click here to apply.