1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Seeking Developer(s) for Custom CMS

My organization is needing a custom PHP CMS that is simple, intuitive and has streamlined features.

Featured Needed
    • Full Admin backend
    • Multiple administrators
    • User registration
    • News section with snippets, full articles, comments and news archive
    • Forums
    • Reference section with entries in alphabetical order (lexicon) with image support
    • Pages (no comments)
    • Moderators and mod backend of forums and news comments
    • Real-time editing and moderating
    • Multiple groups with different permissions. The ability to purchase one particular group class by paying by card or PayPal
    • User control panel
    • Blogs for all users
    • Personal profile page for each user
    • Avatars and signatures in comments and in forums
    • Rich-text editors and posts
    • Control over permalinks (eg site.com/news/this-is-a-news-post, site.com/news/312/)
    • Themes

This is just an overview. More can be discussed. Please contact me with a quote and estimated development time. I would like to oversee the structuring of the code and internal directories.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Lost in code
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Is there a reason you're trying to build a custom CMS rather than going with something that's already established? What you've described there sounds like it could easily be a 6-figure project for quality code, particularly if you're asking for a custom forum system as well. I'm not interested in putting in any sort of bid on it, but if anyone provides you with an estimate in the low $xx,xxx I would seriously question how they came up with their numbers.
    PHP FAQ

Originally Posted by Spad
    Ah USB, the only rectangular connector where you have to make 3 attempts before you get it the right way around
  5. No Profile Picture

Custom CMS

Originally Posted by Arekusandaa
    My organization is needing a custom PHP CMS that is simple, intuitive and has streamlined features.

Featured Needed
    • Full Admin backend
    • Multiple administrators
    • User registration
    • News section with snippets, full articles, comments and news archive
    • Forums
    • Reference section with entries in alphabetical order (lexicon) with image support
    • Pages (no comments)
    • Moderators and mod backend of forums and news comments
    • Real-time editing and moderating
    • Multiple groups with different permissions. The ability to purchase one particular group class by paying by card or PayPal
    • User control panel
    • Blogs for all users
    • Personal profile page for each user
    • Avatars and signatures in comments and in forums
    • Rich-text editors and posts
    • Control over permalinks (eg site.com/news/this-is-a-news-post, site.com/news/312/)
    • Themes

This is just an overview. More can be discussed. Please contact me with a quote and estimated development time. I would like to oversee the structuring of the code and internal directories.

Hi There, I have read your requirement and would like to discuss your exact requirement in more details. I would like to know about the prefer CMS in which you are looking for these features.

Regards
    Abhishek
    Sype: sdibsl_sales25
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello! Is this project still available? If so, would you mind sending me further details at mfr DOT webmax AT gmail DOT com.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo