September 9th, 2004, 12:31 AM
Sending mms from a PC to handphone
Hi there, this is about sending mms from a PC to handphone. The requirements are:
1. Using Nokia MMS Lbrary to decode the Jpeg file to bytes
2. Using Jwap package to link the PC up and uploading of bytes and data to Jwap
3. Thereafter, the Jwap will send the Jpeg file to the directed handpone.
September 9th, 2004, 01:29 PM
do you have a specific problem that you need help on?
September 9th, 2004, 04:31 PM
moved to "hire a programmer" forum
September 10th, 2004, 02:07 AM
Basically the thing goes like this:
1. Assume the PC's harddisk having Jpeg picture files that need to be sent to handphone as MMS.
2. The Nokia MMS Library is used to decode the Jpeg format into bytes for later uploading to the Jwap. I think the recipent's handphone number is also decoded here together with the Jpeg file.
3.The Jwap is used to link up the PC to Jwap service stack (free) so that we could upload the bytes to. It requires URL, gateway address of service and location of data (bytes) to be sent. I think I've gotten the URL and gateway.
4. Once the information is uploaded to the Jwap, it'll automatic send the decoded jpeg file to the identified recipent's handphone as MMS.
Hope the above is clear for understanding. The main task is to put them to work together.
I have got the Nokia MMS Package Library in a zipped folder and also the Jwap Main in a zipped folder. Interested developers please message me for the job. Thanks!