November 20th, 2013, 05:55 AM
Senior PHP Developer - Czech Republic
The successful candidate must have:
• Have min. 3 years of experience with PHP using object oriented design in large scale systems.
• Have advanced knowledge of SQL (MySQL/Oracle).
• Knowledge of unix-based OS.
• Advanced using version control system (SVN or git).
• Knowledge of major PHP framework (Symfony, Nette, Codeigniter,...).
• Speak and write English on technical level.
The successful candidate should have:
• Experience with service oriented architecture and webservices.
• Ability to understand and maintain complex and heterogeneous systems composed of multiple technologies.
• IT university degree.
• Experience with, or contribution to open-source projects.
• Proactive approach.
• Ability to work in agile team
• Attractive working environment within a multinational company.
• Chance to develop one of the biggest e-commerce platform in Europe with hundreds of thousands of visits per day.
• Hands on multiple frameworks, various technologies for load balancing, caching, storage, etc.
• Training and motivating system of benefits
November 26th, 2013, 03:20 PM
This is one of the most well-written job postings I've seen in a long time
HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin
"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002
Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question
or you're a Help Vampire.
Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.