1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

site redesigner needed

I am currently looking for someone to redesign / modernize my current web site. www.justdj.com I had someone for the past 2 years who has consistently failed to produce ANYTHING and I am tired of their promises. I am willing to pay for the persons time and skills obviously and I do have a very good idea of what i am looking for.

Essentially I am happy with the content (text wise) EVERYTHING else aside from the logo is up in the air. I'm looking for an individual as opposed to a corporation.

Please email me ASAP if interested. djcrewz@hotmail.com
  3. Moderator Emeritus
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Moved to Hire a Programmer from General Web Design.
    DrGroove, Devshed Moderator | New to Devshed? Read the User Guide | Connect with me on LinkedIn
  5. No Profile Picture

Ok. Will be done with the highest quality! We are ready to start the project.

Regards,
    www.BitriXTeam.com
    Web Development: Programming & Design.
    You deserve much better, you deserve us!
  7. No Profile Picture

If you still are in need of someone to redesign your site, please drop me a line. You can email me here or Aim: GreenSamo.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello, I am an individual web designer who does the kind of work you are looking for. My specialty is redesigning sites that already have content, I do them fast and clean. Email me at paulc218@hotmail.com if you are interested. I am located in Tampa Florida, and my website address is, www.open-a-business.com. Thank you and good luck with whomever you choose.
  11. Freelance PHP/MySQL Developer

Hi,

Man I'm sure you've reposted this, so its quite obvious your getting nowhere.

After this post, you still get nowhere, drop me a line.

Regards

Paul Prince
    tmwc.co.uk
  13. Junior Member

If your still looking, I am a Webmaster/Graphic Artist with 10yrs. experience. I recently started delving into the world of PHP/MySQL type sites using PHP-Nuke for a CMS. Below is a list of a couple sites I have done recently. You can contact me at siris@six19industries.com. Price is very negotiable, we'll work together to find a happy medium for the amount your looking to spend.

Sites:
    Six19Industries.com
    SoCal Elite
    1st Place Moto

SiRiS
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You can email me if your interested and I will give you 4 sample designs for your site that you can choose from and I will give a you a very reasonable price. I shall add some flash in your design.

Hope to hear from you soon

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo