1. Calvin's Mother.
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Software Engineers Wanted! (Downtown Houston, Texas)

The company I work for is a rapidly growing IaaS provider, located just on the edge of the Theater District in downtown Houston.

We are currently seeking qualified candidates for various positions, but especially for the position of software engineer.

What does it take to be qualified?

• You should have a basic familiarity with the web hosting industry
    • You should be skilled in object oriented programming (OOP)
    • You should be comfortable working in a team setting
    • You should have strong experience in a web development setting, using technologies such as Java, PHP, or .Net (PHP Preferred)

If you think you've got what it takes to fill such a position, or if you know someone who can, send me a PM!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

33 Truong Cong Dinh, Tan Binh Dist, Ho Chi Minh City, VietNam
    Originally Posted by Skudd
    The company I work for is a rapidly growing IaaS provider, located just on the edge of the Theater District in downtown Houston.

We are currently seeking qualified candidates for various positions, but especially for the position of software engineer.

What does it take to be qualified?

• You should have a basic familiarity with the web hosting industry
    • You should be skilled in object oriented programming (OOP)
    • You should be comfortable working in a team setting
    • You should have strong experience in a web development setting, using technologies such as Java, PHP, or .Net (PHP Preferred)

If you think you've got what it takes to fill such a position, or if you know someone who can, send me a PM!
    Dear Skudd,

This is hirevietnam.com, we provide dedicated developers on monthly and hourly basis as per your need at amazing rates.

I'm very interested in your projects so I hope you'd give me this opportunity.

Please contact with me if you need good developers.

Thanks,

Thang Nguyen
    HireVietnam.com

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo