1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I need some specific php work done for my website

Ok, here we go. I really need someone to do some php work for me. I don't have the time to learn a whole new programming language, but i'd still like my website to look good while I'm at work . So I'm willing to shell out for 3 php codings.

This is what I need:

Script #1. I need someone to write a script that will enable me to post news on my website. Take a look at it here: www.noahneiman.com and you'll be able to see what I mean. Towards the bottom. That's how I want it to look. If it could post the time as well, that'd be great.

Script #2. I need something that will post a message somewhere on my website (like on a specific webpage that only I can access, via a password and login name). A person could enter their name, email address, and other information, along with a message and I could view it by logging in as an admin or whatever and I want it so that I can delete those messages with ease. And when a message is posted, I want an email notification sent to me letting me know a new message is there.

Script #3. I want a member login script so that only registered members can have access to certain pages like access to the "news posting" page, or any sort of members only thing. I also want it set up so that it doesn't automatically give them access. I want it to post a message in the message webpage (script #2 - above) and then I can grant them access after I approve their registration.

Now bear in mind that I only need the php scripts and whatever else the scripts need to work properly in my website. I also need to know where to place the scripts and how to use them. I'll provide all the html coding if necessary. I want to embed the php code into my webpages to give it a seamless look.

If anyone is interested in helping me out, please email me at noah@noahneiman.com.
    Last edited by Noah Neiman; January 20th, 2004 at 10:47 PM.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Coding in Denial
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I sent you an e-mail and a pm, please reply to my e-mail if your still looking for a programmer.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo