1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Table Duplication in PHP

Hey, I am making a Facebook like Page system as my first project, So far itís been bate in mind I did it from my 3DS at the same time as my PC gets replaced, So far itís turned out great. Now I am on to creation the blocking system I need to get the code to say If the user already likes the page and already has posted swill then display them on a different section, so Kindly provide me code

Thanks in Advance
  3. --
    Devshed Expert (3500 - 3999 posts)

Hi,

Originally Posted by AimyThomas
    so Kindly provide me code
    Wrong section, you want to hire a programmer. And you should probably be a bit more specific about the task, we don't know your project.
    The 6 worst sins of security ē How to (properly) access a MySQL database with PHP

Why canít I use certain words like "drop" as part of my Security Question answers?
    There are certain words used by hackers to try to gain access to systems and manipulate data; therefore, the following words are restricted: "select," "delete," "update," "insert," "drop" and "null".
  5. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Moving this thread to hire-a-programmer, we don't do projects for free around here.

Also, a social network really shouldn't be your first project, you're biting off a lot with that criteria.

The rest of your post doesn't make any sense (mostly because you use words that don't exist) so maybe clarify a little.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I am interested in your project

Hello Sir,

I am Vishal Angre from India, having 6+ years experience in website development.

I can do your job, please send me your requirements. I assure you, i will deliver your projects before timeline.

you can contact me at getvishal [dot] angre [at] gmail . com

References will be given as per your request.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
    Vishal

Originally Posted by AimyThomas
    Hey, I am making a Facebook like Page system as my first project, So far itís been bate in mind I did it from my 3DS at the same time as my PC gets replaced, So far itís turned out great. Now I am on to creation the blocking system I need to get the code to say If the user already likes the page and already has posted swill then display them on a different section, so Kindly provide me code

Thanks in Advance

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo