June 18th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Full Time Position - NodeJS / PHP Dev Wanted
We are a startup based in Berlin, looking to grow the team gradually and work on projects that are interesting and challenging.
We focus on NodeJS development at our core, but use a wide range of technologies to implement solutions that work and work well.
We are seeking an eager-to-learn backend developer to work with us to further develop the infrastructure for our main client, Jabbakam.
Initially this is a 6 month contract, but if it works well for both of us we would be interested in making it ongoing.
We are looking for anyone who fits the bill, but if you are a remote worker you need to be above all consistent, reliable and dedicated, with excellent communication abilities!
The work involves developing secure, optimised code for systems that interact with cutting edge IP camera technology. The system focuses on camera networking that is manageable online to individuals, groups and businesses.
Why it will be rewarding to work with us:
- We work on hard problems using the best technologies available
- We are very keen on open sourcing all but the "secret sauce"
- You will have responsibility on most areas of development
- Working hours suitable for writing great software
- Code reviews, pair programming and hack days all to be expected.
- Laid back and friendly office environment
We are looking for a passionate coder who lives for learning new technologies and applying them where they fit.
Proof that you can deliver on time, with attention to detail and respect for deadlines.
Most of what we do is in NodeJS and PHP, with a bit of Java and Python.
Technologies we use: NodeJS, PHP, Mysql/Percona, Nginx, Memcache, Dynamo, Riak, Gearman, Java.
Skills & Requirements:
- Good working knowledge of NodeJS, PHP and Mysql.
- Understanding the importance of tests, continuous integration and deployment etc.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to haves:
- Experience writing networked apps in Node.JS
- Experience with basic Linux system administration
- Experience/interest in other programming languages
If you want to solve hard problems to do good things with great people, get in touch with some details of your past projects and github profile.
June 18th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Re: Full Time Position - NodeJS / PHP Dev Wanted
Greetings! Looks like I meet all requirements and have experience that you are looking for. Would you consider hiring a high qualified offsite developer? If so, could you please email me on lana_nava at hotmail dot com (canít pm for some reasons). Thanks.
Originally Posted by team-ibrow
Hi, I just read your query.Before responding I just want to introduce myself. I work with riseuprankings.com.
Some of our web skills include, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python, Java, .NET, Cold Fusion, FLEX, C, C#, etc. We can handle just about any custom web project, including projects Joomla, Drupal, Word Press, Magento, etc.
We have already served so many clients and interested in working for you. You can contact us at - email@example.com
and we can put together a proposal for your project within 24-48hrs. I look forward to hearing from you.
Originally Posted by team-ibrow