Thread: Need Web Work

1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Need Web Work

Hello I am just starting my portfolio and need sites to work on. I will do a few for free. I have knowledge with HTML, PHP, JavaScript and a little MySQL databasing. Not enough to build anything right now. If you need something done, please email me. ChrisSamo05@hotmail.com
  3. No Profile Picture

don't waste your time coding for someone else for free; if you need to build portfolio, create a few websites for yourself, or, in the worst case, go to sourceforge and try participating in an open source project. but better do something for yourself.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Id agree im in the same boat as you. I have found it hard doing things for free, most of the time they want a professional job done for nothing at the moment ive got a client which im working for free. And ill tell you if you do get a job working for free make sure you get all the details exactly before you decide. i was given some work and it came to be enormous in the end so im lowering my professionalism to cope with it.
  7. No Profile Picture

Yep. "Professional" - is a keyword. This can never be free or cheap. What if you had a doctor operating you? Man, please. do it professionally, but for free... :-))

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo