1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Wink Web Developer Wanted

Hello. I'm looking to develop a small e-commerce store front to sell watches and jewelry. I don't really care about the platform so either ASP or PHP is fine. I want the majority of the work to be based on freely availble code (e.g. IBuySpy or OSCommerce). There may be some additional components that will require programming, but I can't imagine anything big. I want it to be fairly simple with the usual bells and whistles (e.g. shopping cart, customer ratings, wish list, payment processing, shipping options, etc.)

If any one is interested , please send me the following:

1. Platform (ASP or PHP)
    2. Anticipated cost
    3. Anticipated time
    4. Any references

Site layout / design is already done, the programmer would just be responsible for the programming.

Please email me at: abhaidani@yahoo.com
    Last edited by seeker27; October 30th, 2003 at 05:56 PM.
  3. Freelance PHP/MySQL Developer

If you don't get any joy with this, drop me a line. I can help.
  5. Junior Member

If your still looking, I am a Webmaster/Graphic Artist with 10yrs. experience. I recently started delving into the world of PHP/MySQL type sites using PHP-Nuke for a CMS.

Below is a list of a couple sites I have done recently. You can contact me at siris@six19industries.com.

Price is very negotiable, we'll work together to find a happy medium for the amount your looking to spend.

Sites:
    Six19Industries.com
    SoCal Elite
    1st Place Moto

SiRiS
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I'am a web developer for 2 years, I can easily integrate oscommerce modules for your site design. My price is still negotiable. If you are interested you can email me for more details. I can offer you free 1 year support and revision for my work.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo