1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Post Willing to pay $$$ for someone to finish off a PHP website!

Hey all,

I have a PHP website based of the PHP-Nuke system, located at http://www.carplace.com.au. Its best you look over this site before continuing.

I have a fairly reasonable knowledge of PHP, but there are some things that I cannot do. I am willing to pay someone $$$ (You make an offer) to finish off these last things. To be elegable to do this job u must have at least 1 prior website you can show me that you have made in PHP or backended with the PHP-Nuke system.

Here are the things i need to change/add to the site:

\\1\\
    Located: Car Advertisements. (NukeC Module)
    Function: Currently there is only one photo added. This photo is submitted when you submit the ad. There must be 4 additional photo slots added to each listing. When you post an ad there should be one photo slot available then the user can upload the following 4 later on. The photos currently autoresize (im not sure how) but u will have to figure that one out too... I want these 4 photos thumbs to be 1/2 the size of the main photo, and located just below the main photo in the listings. They must also create windows like the other photo, but also the main photo must be the same size as the first uploaded file.

\\2\\
    Function: Automatic/Manual/Tiptronic selection for car listings must be added. Similar to body type. I must also be able to edit this entry in the admin module.

\\3\\
    Function: The different lengths that the ads run for must be able to be edited from the Admin page, so say i can add in a 72 day ad listing time. Etc.

\\4\\
    Function: Search fnction must be modified so that you can search all of the different variables of each ads.

\\5\\
    Located: Home page. (Home Module)
    Function: Currently there is a folder on the ftp server where if i drop a file into it, it is automatically displayed on the homepage in the Sponsors ad section (right hand side). I need to be able to uplaod/delete these files to that folder in the admin section somewhere.

\\7\\
    Located: Entire site.
    Function: References to NukeC in the address bar are to be removed and renamed to "Classifieds"... so for example it would show "www.carplace.com.au/modules.php?name="classifieds" " instead of nukeC.

\\8\\
    Located: Theme. (Theme Module)
    Function: The left hand rollover buttons slide down a margin on large pages. I cant seem to fix this so if whoever takes the job can it would be good.

\\9\\
    Function: When a user updates ads or photos in ads, these ads must be put into the waiting classifieds section just like when a new ad is made. Currently is overrides this function but it is necessary to have it.

\\10\\
    Function: When you edit ads that you have posted, (or you are moderating other peoples ads), currently the Model & Make do not appear properly. This has to be fixed

\\11\\
    Function: Currently when u search through ads, expired ads still show up. They musn't show up. Same deal with the Most Viewed section, expired ads are a nono.

\\12\\
    Function: Ads (and the images in them) that have been inactive for 1 month after expiring must be deleted from the website & database.

Also. with all these changes you do not have to make them graphical, all they have to do isfunction. I can fix up the appearance later on. Although maintaining basic tabular layout is necessary. (Basically make it blend into the current pages).

Well thats it. If you want to take the job please email me.

Thanks all.
  3. Banned (not really)
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Moved to Hire a Programmer.... Beware of Hacks.

---John Holmes...
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I may be able to help you. Just out of interest, what is your budget? It's easier if you atleast give a rough idea of what sort of price you would be willing to pay
  7. No Profile Picture

Pricing

The pricing is very low, somewhere around $300... I Really can do this stuff myself, I just need to play with it alot because It is my first time. As we speak I have fixed 3 things in the list (but more things have arisen to change). Its mainly because I have work and I am the only person running & writing the site that i need someone to finish it off. So far it has been dragged out over a 2 month period.

Thanks for your replys.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Ok I can probably help you out. Please contact me:
    AIM: Vertedism
    E-mail: admin@verted.net
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hi,

I am interested, pls mail me at himadrish@yahoo.com.
    Himadrish Laha
    http://himadrish.cjb.net
  13. No Profile Picture

Job has been filled

Job has been filled.

Thanks for sending emails everyone who applied.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Banned

USD 10 per hour

Dear Sir,

I am a software developer and leader of a designers and programmers
    group at Vietnam . After reviewing your requirement, we would like to
    apply for the job. If you
    agree, we will work for you soon

Some website we did :

www.fairprice.com.sg

www.vnexpress.net

www.smartshopper.net

www.weddingplan.com.sg

www.vnn.vn

www.ibtbooks.com

www.emit.com.sg

www.gameshop.com.sg

www.aedes.com

www.thecapoeirastore.com

steppingstones.to/light/cart

deerpathcigs.com

www.betterbowling.com

www.penguinmagic.com

safetytags.com

www.besmart.co.id

www.usvina.com

mgaengineering.com/shop/

www.kcnanquoc.com

If you choose me as your contractor I would like to offer the following
    package of services for your convenience:

1)I will provide free support and maintenance for 2 months following
    the delivery of product;

2)the deployment and installation are free of charge.

We will be able to deliver the product at right time as you require
    after we gather complete requirements from you.

We will prepare detailed reports about the work accomplished every day.
    The daily reports will help you constantly monitor the product
    development and help us timely react to any changes that can arise
    during the
    development. The repositories of the project will be also updated every
    day. I will provide excellent support on every stage of the development
    process and quality control is another important point I pay a lot of
    attention to. I guarantee development within budget and consider
    delivering within deadlines to be very important. I avoid any delivery
    delays
    as they cause my clients dissatisfaction and damage company?ôs
    reputation. The services package that I are offering will strongly
    reduce your
    outsourcing risks. Please, review my offer carefully.

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Huyvtran
    Sofware developer N1
    Sofware developer N1
    Sofware developer N1
    Sofware developer N1
    Sofware developer N1

Originally Posted by elph36
    Hey all,

I have a PHP website based of the PHP-Nuke system, located at http://www.carplace.com.au. Its best you look over this site before continuing.

I have a fairly reasonable knowledge of PHP, but there are some things that I cannot do. I am willing to pay someone $$$ (You make an offer) to finish off these last things. To be elegable to do this job u must have at least 1 prior website you can show me that you have made in PHP or backended with the PHP-Nuke system.

Here are the things i need to change/add to the site:

\\1\\
    Function: Currently there is only one photo added. This photo is submitted when you submit the ad. There must be 4 additional photo slots added to each listing. When you post an ad there should be one photo slot available then the user can upload the following 4 later on. The photos currently autoresize (im not sure how) but u will have to figure that one out too... I want these 4 photos thumbs to be 1/2 the size of the main photo, and located just below the main photo in the listings. They must also create windows like the other photo, but also the main photo must be the same size as the first uploaded file.

\\2\\
    Function: Automatic/Manual/Tiptronic selection for car listings must be added. Similar to body type. I must also be able to edit this entry in the admin module.

\\3\\
    Function: The different lengths that the ads run for must be able to be edited from the Admin page, so say i can add in a 72 day ad listing time. Etc.

\\4\\
    Function: Search fnction must be modified so that you can search all of the different variables of each ads.

\\5\\
    Located: Home page. (Home Module)
    Function: Currently there is a folder on the ftp server where if i drop a file into it, it is automatically displayed on the homepage in the Sponsors ad section (right hand side). I need to be able to uplaod/delete these files to that folder in the admin section somewhere.

\\7\\
    Located: Entire site.
    Function: References to NukeC in the address bar are to be removed and renamed to "Classifieds"... so for example it would show "www.carplace.com.au/modules.php?name="classifieds" " instead of nukeC.

\\8\\
    Located: Theme. (Theme Module)
    Function: The left hand rollover buttons slide down a margin on large pages. I cant seem to fix this so if whoever takes the job can it would be good.

\\9\\
    Function: When a user updates ads or photos in ads, these ads must be put into the waiting classifieds section just like when a new ad is made. Currently is overrides this function but it is necessary to have it.

\\10\\
    Function: When you edit ads that you have posted, (or you are moderating other peoples ads), currently the Model & Make do not appear properly. This has to be fixed

\\11\\
    Function: Currently when u search through ads, expired ads still show up. They musn't show up. Same deal with the Most Viewed section, expired ads are a nono.

\\12\\
    Function: Ads (and the images in them) that have been inactive for 1 month after expiring must be deleted from the website & database.

Also. with all these changes you do not have to make them graphical, all they have to do isfunction. I can fix up the appearance later on. Although maintaining basic tabular layout is necessary. (Basically make it blend into the current pages).

Well thats it. If you want to take the job please email me.

Thanks all.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo