February 12th, 2004, 04:09 PM
skilled developer is looking for a job
I am experienced software developer from Russia.
I am looking for a full or partial-time telecommute job (10$/hour).
Application development - C/C++
Database development - Oracle(SQL, PL/SQL, OCI), MySql
TCP/IP network programming - TCP,UDP/IP sockets, network daemons and services.
UNIX <-> WINDOWS software porting
Operating systems - Windows, Unix, Linux
TCP/IP networks administration.
My last big project:
WWW portal www.vip-idea.ru (PHP/MYSQL driven)
- completely dynamic
- unique very fast template engine.
* automatic generation of page frame from buiding blocks with automatic inclusion of
necessary scripts and styles from building blocks.
* multilevel output buffering support (it allows for example to send any dynamic page by emai)
* elements of navigation throughout site tree - moving to home, up to one level, history of moving for 'return' operation.
* some other functions
- big shop with dynamic orders redirection to a certain performer depending on a customer location and other data.
- internal events management system to load balancing and others purposes.
- search engine with keywords highlighting inside the result text (based on database fulltext search mechanism).
- wide use of tabulators to save screen size.
- wide use of dynamic data loading to current page for the convenience of clients
(several operation at the same page without any reloading)
- personalization on pages and email messages.
- possibility to generate different pages (and whole sections of the site) according to a user class.
- big and multiform affiliate program
- sliding informers and news blocks.
- different virtual offices for different types of partners (settings, statistics, some tools, etc)
- selfsynchronizing navigation menus inside site sections
- and many others
Last edited by gia; February 16th, 2004 at 01:34 AM.
February 14th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Hello, gia -
Do you code in English also? Do you have any English sites for example? I wish I spoke Russian, but since I don't it's harder to get a feel for the site. I'd also want to be able to read the coding myself for future tweaks or changes.
I'm not in the market to hire right now, but have something in mind for the near future I will be needing help with. Since others might have the same questions for you I thought I'd go ahead and ask.
Last edited by lbrowne; February 14th, 2004 at 06:39 PM.
February 15th, 2004, 01:48 AM
I can code in English.
Unfortunately I don't have any English site for example because it is my first attempt to find a job abroad.
With best wishes.
February 15th, 2004, 05:48 PM
I am a US citizen... can program in English just fine :-)
Please e-mail me at c_carmichael-AT-plymouth.edu for details regarding my skills, etc.
February 25th, 2004, 11:59 PM
Please email me about a job
Gia or any other programmer interested in a fast cash 1 night job,
Please email me-