1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

ColdFusion Coder Needed

I am looking for a freelance coldfusion developer and am interested in hiring for a small job. I already have a MS SQL 2000 database and some of the code.

What I need is a profile system for users and a search function for visitors.

I need some code that would allow a user to sign up with a login/logout and add a profile to the database and change or set their profile to active or not. When they log back in it will pull up the information for their profile. (I already have some CF tags for the login)

For visitors using the site. They need to be able to search with a zip code (for which I already have the CF code and tags. I need it implemented) and select 3 profiles, pay a fee via credit card, and then they can view the profiles that they selected.

I am able to do the website design myself but I don't have the time to figure out the Coldfusion code. So I need someone to finish compiling the code and set it up so I can easily add it to the website.

Please pm me (or reply to this) if any of you are interested or not and send me a estimated price.

Thank you for your time,
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Arrow

see my profile online at http://adynan.cjb.net
    and let me know furteher details
  5. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Originally Posted by kadnan
    see my profile online at http://adynan.cjb.net
    and let me know furteher details
    We just launched a service that can help you locate the experienced developer you are looking for and at a competitive price, most probably lower than you budgeted for.

There has been lots of talk about this on cnet, news.com zdnet and other news providers about the higher quality of Romanian developers at a lower price.

You could post your project there as we have gathered them together under one roof, or if you prefer I can ask them to mail you through here.. but I think the open bid will do well for the competitive price as well, you have all the tools to screen everyone and still remain anonymous

http://www.rolancers.com

Hope this helps
  7. No Profile Picture

I have 5 years of cold fusion behind ... and a very good rate.

I started to work on cold fusion / MsSQL projects 5 years ago, my rate is from $6 to $8 depending on the size of the project. Contact me at softworks@mail.dntcj.ro; I'll give You some links to cold fusion sites I've worked on.

Thanks, Nick

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo