1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

static html generator

There is a script that I would like designed but not sure how much it would cost or the amount of time it would take to make.

here is an overview:

it would take a template of my choice, in that template there would be the html code already but there would ber certain tags like

<#keywords#>
    <#sponsor#>
    <#sponsorbanner#>
    <#sponsorlink#>
    <#paragraph>

then there would be a text file with keyword or phrase per line

another text file with sponsor links 1 per line

another text with sponsor banner urls

a folder with text files of stories or paragraphs.

Now here is the tricky part, i have a table in the template.

there is a text ad, and i need the story or paragraph to be able to parse itself so the ad is around the middle of the story or paragraph.

The script would create the filenames based on the keyword or phrase, placing a dash in between each word.

it would also need to create a text menu in table form based on the set of keywords in the text file.

it would have to be able to randomly choose a story from the folder.

there would be a form to choose which text files u want to use, and what sponsors and banners.

if you need an example of pages i have made manually please email me. The sites are adult based so i will not post a url here. The html pages must be static as well not dynamic.

If you feel you can accomplish this please let me know and give me a price. We will only have this designed if it will be more efficient and time saving than making the pages manually.

Thanks
    Tinboye22
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I would be interested in looking at your project.
    Email sample urls to simpson_97@yahoo.com

Regards,

Bob
  5. No Profile Picture

http://portfolio.seigo.ru/

I was engaged in creation of internet-magazine in the past. Databases were not and it was necessary given to store all data in files. This algorithm is familiar to me.

It is a little about itself: I carry out works accurately and cheaply, as working on myself. I can program with the help of the following technologies: php, mysq.NET, ms sql. I think, that I shall make similar system for $500. If you accept my offer, communicate with me.

By the way, my portfolio - http://portfolio.seigo.ru/.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thanks for all those that replied, the job has been taken and completed to our specifications.

Thanks
    Tinboye22

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo