1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

(rephrased) php-based proposition!

I want to rephrase an earlier request I made. And specifiy.

I am looking for someone who can make a wholly php-based system, minus the design which I can handle - unless of course they wish to do that as well.

The core of the system is like this:

Users create a profile with various values.

Users can set certain search parameters, which compare the wanted to the found (in the above profiles) and display the profiles which meet the requirements of the searched.

Other more common parts are creating of an account, profile creation, log/log out, saving of list of profiles which meet requirements (as users select them)

Basic things such as a FAQ (from database list) help system, email etc..

One other is a simple scoring system of an object in a database seperate to the profile setup......whereby a selection of an object will recieve an "add 1" to the current number when selected, think of it as a scoring system, point for being chosen, negative point for not being chosen....

The core is the first requirement.

My rephrasing is that I want to ask how much money, upon total completion and testing until PROFESSIONAL level completion, would you as a php coder want for this project?

Please let me know what info you'd need to further determin this. The time limit is certainly within acceptable range for a part-timer, I'm not pressed for time.

thank you!
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

How much are you willing to pay? ^.^
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by fungku
    How much are you willing to pay? ^.^

It's merely a hypothetical question. I am not willing to pay a dime in any other form than commission from the profits of the site.

By the way, commission would EASILY run the coder in the thousands. Much more than anyone would pay for such a system....

So the answer is, I'm willing to pay percentage profits for a length of time, no lump payment upon completion.

I would also need someone who would repair problems throughout usage time, so the commission would continue as payment for that.

For starters, if I was to imagine 500 dollars, your response would be?
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Currently Poland, sometimes London, originally Wales . . .
    StartUpMan,

I have just sent you a private message regarding my interest in this project. I hope that you read the message and get back to me.

--
    Jon
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

My response would be:

"Sweet! I could pay my bills with that much "

If it doesn't work out with crackwombat, let me know.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo