1. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Smile Programmer Positions ! ! !

I am the Assistant to the Recruiter at Software Search, an IT Placement Firm based in Atlanta. Currently I'm having a difficult time trying to staff some positions. So I wanted to post the jobs in hopes that someone who is both qualified and interested will see the posting and respond. Or if you don't fit the position, please feel free to pass my contract information along to someone who is qualified. THANK YOU!! Chrissy@SoftwareSearch.com

NJ Company seeking a PICK Programmer with Web Development experience. Experience with PICK, HTML, ASP, and Redback. Salary to 65K.

St. Louis, MO company seeking a Programmer with PICK and CUBS Software experience. 1099 contract w/o benefits. 3-6 months. Contract rate of $40/hour.

A company in Georgia is seeking Georgia residents for a Powerbuilder Programming position. Experience with ERP is a plus. Salary to 70K.

COLD FUSION Programmers: I have 2 positions, One in San Antonio, TX. The other in Greensboro, NC. Salary up to 60K for both positions.

A Christian Organization in Chicago IL is seeking a PICK Programmer. Web development experience helpful. Salary 50-60K. Must be comfortable with a very religious work environment.

Ifyou are a PICK Programmer with a marketable salary requirement then we probably have a position for you! Please email me!

If you are interested in any of these positions, or are a PICK Programmer and interested in other positions, please email your resume as a .doc or .rtf attachment. Chrissy@SoftwareSearch.com
    I will review your resume and then contact you about the position you are interested in.

THANK YOU!!!
  3. Contributing User

You may want to check my sig - you can expose your project to many people which will result with lower prices of high qualified professionals.
  5. No Profile Picture
    text processing maniac

Chrissy,

PICK uses PICK Basic. While many of the original users have retired, there are plenty of basic programmers around. You'd probably have more luck finding one of those who could quickly figure out PICK Basic than you could find an original user.

Ian
  7. No Profile Picture
    Banned

USD 10 per hour to hire coders

Dear Sir,

I am a software developer and leader of a designers and programmers
    group at Vietnam . After reviewing your requirement, we would like to
    apply for the job. If you
    agree, we will work for you soon

Some website we did :

www.fairprice.com.sg

www.vnexpress.net

www.smartshopper.net

www.weddingplan.com.sg

www.vnn.vn

www.ibtbooks.com

www.emit.com.sg

www.gameshop.com.sg

www.aedes.com

www.thecapoeirastore.com

steppingstones.to/light/cart

deerpathcigs.com

www.betterbowling.com

www.penguinmagic.com

safetytags.com

www.besmart.co.id

www.usvina.com

mgaengineering.com/shop/

www.kcnanquoc.com

If you choose me as your contractor I would like to offer the following
    package of services for your convenience:

1)I will provide free support and maintenance for 2 months following
    the delivery of product;

2)the deployment and installation are free of charge.

We will be able to deliver the product at right time as you require
    after we gather complete requirements from you.

We will prepare detailed reports about the work accomplished every day.
    The daily reports will help you constantly monitor the product
    development and help us timely react to any changes that can arise
    during the
    development. The repositories of the project will be also updated every
    day. I will provide excellent support on every stage of the development
    process and quality control is another important point I pay a lot of
    attention to. I guarantee development within budget and consider
    delivering within deadlines to be very important. I avoid any delivery
    delays
    as they cause my clients dissatisfaction and damage company?ôs
    reputation. The services package that I are offering will strongly
    reduce your
    outsourcing risks. Please, review my offer carefully.

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Huyvtran

Originally Posted by ChrissyL
    I am the Assistant to the Recruiter at Software Search, an IT Placement Firm based in Atlanta. Currently I'm having a difficult time trying to staff some positions. So I wanted to post the jobs in hopes that someone who is both qualified and interested will see the posting and respond. Or if you don't fit the position, please feel free to pass my contract information along to someone who is qualified. THANK YOU!! Chrissy@SoftwareSearch.com

NJ Company seeking a PICK Programmer with Web Development experience. Experience with PICK, HTML, ASP, and Redback. Salary to 65K.

St. Louis, MO company seeking a Programmer with PICK and CUBS Software experience. 1099 contract w/o benefits. 3-6 months. Contract rate of $40/hour.

A company in Georgia is seeking Georgia residents for a Powerbuilder Programming position. Experience with ERP is a plus. Salary to 70K.

COLD FUSION Programmers: I have 2 positions, One in San Antonio, TX. The other in Greensboro, NC. Salary up to 60K for both positions.

A Christian Organization in Chicago IL is seeking a PICK Programmer. Web development experience helpful. Salary 50-60K. Must be comfortable with a very religious work environment.

Ifyou are a PICK Programmer with a marketable salary requirement then we probably have a position for you! Please email me!

If you are interested in any of these positions, or are a PICK Programmer and interested in other positions, please email your resume as a .doc or .rtf attachment. Chrissy@SoftwareSearch.com
    I will review your resume and then contact you about the position you are interested in.

THANK YOU!!!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo