1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Wanted Developers of all disciplines to join new freelancing site - NOT oDesk!

I have my own site which I want to use as a platform for new developers to show off their skills as well as applying for or posting freelance/contract/perm/temp vacancies.

I do NOT want any upfront money from you!

What I want is to create a team that can handle most projects sent my way, I myself normally code in PHP/MySQL or Coldfusion, though I have experience with M$ server sides (asp classic/ASP.NET) I am not good enough to apply for ongoing contracts.

If you want to join, I will search for contracts or jobs within your field and send them to you like odesk

You do not need to pay anything up front!!
    nor is there any sign up fee, there will a percentage deducted for this service but what that is at the moment is being sorted, but what I can tell you is that what ever the price of your contract be it $500 or $5 million you wont pay more than $50 per contract (upon completion of contract and NOT up front)
    Okay then , thats about it from me, I am hoping to launch this site in the next three months so if you are interested, then please PM me.

Jimmy
  3. No Profile Picture

Custom php programming work in php

Hello , i am Nishu and i am Professinal php developer and i can work for you .Please visit my website....

Hire php developer today !
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi, I am interested in your team. I am a software developer with a lot of experience in old languages (for instance Delphi), SQL, and more than 5 years in C#. I am currently working in ASP.NET (C# code behind). I am also a Microsoft Certified Professional. Looking forward to hear from you.
  7. No Profile Picture

Well it seems we cant pm each other yet,

Well it seems we cant pm each other yet, so please email me at james ( a t ) custom-made-sites.com

thank people

Jimmy
  9. No Profile Picture

Sounds very interesting, Looking forward to join your team.
  11. No Profile Picture

Please can you email me on james at custom-made-sites.com, I cannopt reply on this forum (not sure why yet)

If you want to join then email me, I cannot set this up with replies on here, and I need an MSN/Skyoe addy to contact/talk to you with.

Regards

Jimmy

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo