August 25th, 2003, 04:25 PM
PHP/MySQL developer wanted Rockland, New York
My firm is looking to hire a PHP and MySQL developer with 2 years + experience.
Must be willing to work on-site! (i.e. Rockland County, New York)
Responsibilities include the following:
• Development of custom web-based applications with database back end for customers.
• Similarly for internal projects.
• Co-operation with other web development team members (e.g. Project manager, web programmers, graphic designers, and authors, quality assurance) in the production of a finished product.
• On-going maintenance of existing projects.
• Excellent knowledge of PHP programming.
• Excellent knowledge of MySQL databases.
• Experience in UNIX (e.g. FreeBSD/Linux)
• Ability to setup web servers (e.g. Apache)
• Experience in Web E-commerce projects.
• Ability to work in a team and to complete tasks according to schedule.
Send resume to jobs at rustybrick.com
Last edited by rustybrick; November 20th, 2003 at 11:26 AM.