1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

IPhaa agency need programmers!

Hello,
    we are looking for good graphic designers programmers (c/c+, php, html/css, ajax, asp.net, java) our websites. You will need to creat projects about our products.

We will pay you 30-40$ per hour for begining, the increase it if its good quality.

You should be a creative person who can act quickly. We need people that are timely and responsible for their work - they are the main criteria for working with our company. We do not pay the smallest rates for job, so we expect good quality.

If you think you would be the perfect person for the job - contact us. We will respond to every request!

Due to payment issues can only take in the United States, United Kingdom, Austria, New Zealand and Canada based people for now. Before starting work, we pay a down payment. After completion of the order - final payment. We are interested in the ongoing cooperation. Paypal, check, wire payment available.

Please send an email to elizabeth[dot]lewrence[at]iphaa[dot]com to apply for a job.

Best regards,
    Elizabeth Lewrence
    agency.iPhaa.com
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

This might be the worst job posting I've seen in a while.

Also, your website doesn't work. I guess that's why you might need a programmer!
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. Type Cast Exception

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    Also, your website doesn't work. I guess that's why you might need a programmer!
    It uh ... worked? For me ...

If you want to see a job that you have prepared for you fill out the form below.
    Uh ...
    medialint.com

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” - Dr. Seuss
  7. Sarcky

Right, there's no form below that message. The webserver responded with a document, that document wasn't fully formed. I count that as "not working"
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Hi!

Thanks for this job post, I have mailed you my detail. Please check and let me know if you have any query.

Thanks

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo