Hey everybody!

I am currently looking for someone who would be able to make a relatively diverse forum-side modification for the latest version of IPB (Invision Power Board), for a reasonable price.

The modification/plugin would be an interactive, real-time forum game that is based upon the mechanics of the highly popular in-game card system "Triple Triad", from the video game "Final Fantasy VIII".
Since all of that might be gibberish to you depending on whether or not you play video games, take a look on Youtube for a sample of the game in action.

To put it in simplest terms: I need someone to take the card battle system that was shown in that video, and turn it in to a forum-based game; with various other features that we can discuss later.

I don't actually want someone to re-create the Triple Triad game itself, only the rules of the game. I can handle all of the card graphics and music implementation so long as I am given the ability to do so.
I only need the basic elements of play for me to be able to manipulate and change on a regular basis.
This would be getting made with the idea in mind of being able to incorporate new cards/decks at any given time provided that I can just assign the correct values of the cards, upload the images for each card, and assign the elemental attributes to each card, all via the Admin CP, or heck, even through editing a simple database file is fine with me too.
The ability to battle against other forum players and varying AI difficulties is important as well.

If you would like to read up on the rules of Triple Triad to get better acquainted with the process, just google "Triple Triad" and click on the first thing that pops up.
I'd post a link, but I am not allowed to according to the board rules.

Additionally, I do not want "elements" to be placed on the "grid" spots, but rather attributed to the cards themselves.There would also have to be a corresponding elements rotation integrated into the game, such as the traditional notion of "Water beats Fire", and therefore a "Water" card would get +1 points to all of it's numbers when being placed next to a "Fire" card.

Last but not least, it would be great if the "ibEconomy" points system could somehow be integrated into this. IE: You must have a certain number of "points" before "purchasing" a new card. The points would be obtained via posting new topics, new posts, blogs, comments, etc.
To find it, just go to InvisionPower.com's Marketplace and search for it. Or just google search for "ibEconomy". Again, I'd post a link, but I am not allowed to according to the board rules.

If you think you would be up to the task, please let me know and I'd be happy to iron out a deal with you. I realize this is a rather large modification to undertake, but at the same time my monetary resources are extremely limited. So I hope a reasonable price can be worked out that both pays you accurately for your time, and doesn't make me homeless.

I do not have any specific time-frame in which this needs to be done, so time is not a factor here. I would want the script done correctly rather than rushed. =]

If you're interested, feel free to reply to me in this topic, or via PM. I'd post my email, but evidently I can't post that either on these forums. <_<

- Julian