1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Question Hello developers I've got an idea for a tech start-up and would like your opinions

Hello all, as the title suggest I recently about a month ago, founded a tech start-up. I am at the point now, where the next logical step is hiring, and working with a programmer. Ideally I would like to hire locally (here in NYC), but am not opposed to outsourcing. I have already begun 'scouting', and I've been getting some decent feedback. I figured, I may as well make a post here too, in an effort to gather some 'weighted' opinions, feedback, etc...from some of the forums more experienced members. If you'd like to see, what it is exactly I'm babbling on about. Then shoot me a PM, and I'll send you a document detailing the ins and outs of my idea, and you can let me know what you think.
  3. Put a potato on it!

This should've been posted in the Hire a Programmer forum. I've asked a mod to move it for you.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
  5. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

I'm going to move this to hire-a-programmer. If you want feedback on your idea, post your idea so that the whole community can benefit from the discussion.
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  7. No Profile Picture

I am software engineer , having 4 years of exp. in open source technologies.
    My working rates - $8/hour. I prefer daily/weekly pay.
    I work on project basis/task basis.
    My contact details -
    Email - chetankulthe at yahoo dot com
    Cell - +91-98600 23329

thanks
    Chetan Kulthe
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    I'm going to move this to hire-a-programmer. If you want feedback on your idea, post your idea so that the whole community can benefit from the discussion.
    Well since its a 'sensitive document' I'm not at liberty to do something like that just yet, maybe after a beta's released.
  11. No Profile Picture

if u need php programmer contact me
  13. No Profile Picture

Re Hello developers I've got an idea for a tech start-up and would like your opinions

Originally Posted by serialpreneur
    Hello all, as the title suggest I recently about a month ago, founded a tech start-up. I am at the point now, where the next logical step is hiring, and working with a programmer. Ideally I would like to hire locally (here in NYC), but am not opposed to outsourcing. I have already begun 'scouting', and I've been getting some decent feedback. I figured, I may as well make a post here too, in an effort to gather some 'weighted' opinions, feedback, etc...from some of the forums more experienced members. If you'd like to see, what it is exactly I'm babbling on about. Then shoot me a PM, and I'll send you a document detailing the ins and outs of my idea, and you can let me know what you think.
    Greetings
    Here is not much about your idea however if you are looking for a reliable vendor i'd recomend you a good one.
    Feel free to contact me on lana_nava at hotmail dot com
    Cheers,

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo