1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

LF [OHIO] located programmers

Hello everyone, I'm new here so sorry if this doesn't follow the normal format.

I'm just here looking for programers that are located in the united states and in Ohio, preferably around the Columbus area, and with the following skills:

Object orientated programing
    Objective C, C++, C#,
    cocos2d game engine

I've got a team that lacks knowledgable and skilled programers. We are currently seeking funding to start our first project. If you're in Ohio and this sounds interesting... drop a line on here or Email me so I can add you to our list of people to contact when the time comes. (hopefully in 4-8 weeks).
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Blazso

I'm just here looking for programers that are located in the united states and in Ohio, preferably around the Columbus area, and with the following skills:

Objective C, C++, C#,
    cocos2d game engine

I've got a team that lacks knowledgable and skilled programers. We are currently seeking funding to start our first project. If you're in Ohio and this sounds interesting... drop a line on here or Email me so I can add you to our list of people to contact when the time comes. (hopefully in 4-8 weeks).

Good morning! I need an advice from you! I'm currently looking for programmers in
    in Tokyo and Hong Kong. I've found a video Good morning! I need an advice from you! I'm currently looking for programmers in
    in Tokyo and Hong Kong. I've found a video http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=zFpmaEkHUZ4

YouTube, but I think they are only in Seoul Korea. Please suggest me some ideas for me where i can find English speaking

programmers in Asia.

Many thanks!!

YouTube, but I think they are only in Seoul Korea. Please suggest me some ideas for me where i can find English speaking

programmers in Asia.

Many thanks!!
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by JackNYC
    Good morning! I need an advice from you! I'm currently looking for programmers in
    in Tokyo and Hong Kong. I've found a video Good morning! I need an advice from you! I'm currently looking for programmers in
    in Tokyo and Hong Kong. I've found a video http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=zFpmaEkHUZ4

programmers in Asia.

Many thanks!!

programmers in Asia.

Many thanks!!
    ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME!?

When I came here posting my original message I was worried abut it being some what unprofessional...

you want to find programer in Asia, then ****ing make your own god damn thread! Seriously! Do you think any respectable programmer is going to want to work with some punk that isn't even intelligent enough to create their own thread looking for people!? I know I wouldn't.

Sorry if I sound like an asshole, but I'm tired of giving dumb a free pass in life.
  7. No Profile Picture

Hello,

Thanks for share your requirement. Many programmers looking for this type of openings.
    For this post, how many experience they have need?

Originally Posted by Blazso

Objective C, C++, C#,
    cocos2d game engine

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo