1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

(Senior) GUI Designer at KMS Technology Vietnam

Responsibilities

Participate in designing work for KMS software products and marketing artifacts.
    Joining various software projects, work with Delivery Team in Vietnam and can work directly with US clients if needed.

Qualifications

Well-rounded UI/UX designer
    Knowledge of user-centered design principles coupled with a “don’t make me think” understanding of usability.
    Creative problem solver with ability to think conceptually and to craft elegant and practical design solutions.
    Strong visual design skills (layout, hierarchy, typography, color theory, patterns) and a fanatical attention to detail down to the pixel.
    5+ years of real-world UI design and development experience required.
    Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
    Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc...
    Fluent communication in English (verbal and written) is a plus.
    A strong portfolio that showcases your clear visual design skills.

If you're interested in this position, please address your latest resume to career@kms-technology.co m.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

I am interested to work with you

Hello Sir,

I am Vishal Angre from India, having 6+ years experience in website design & development.

I can do your job, please send me your requirements. I assure you, i will deliver your projects before timeline.

you can contact me at getvishal [dot] angre [at] gmail . com

References will be given as per your request.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
    Vishal

Originally Posted by KMSRecruitment
    Responsibilities

Participate in designing work for KMS software products and marketing artifacts.
    Joining various software projects, work with Delivery Team in Vietnam and can work directly with US clients if needed.

Qualifications

Well-rounded UI/UX designer
    Knowledge of user-centered design principles coupled with a “don’t make me think” understanding of usability.
    Creative problem solver with ability to think conceptually and to craft elegant and practical design solutions.
    Strong visual design skills (layout, hierarchy, typography, color theory, patterns) and a fanatical attention to detail down to the pixel.
    5+ years of real-world UI design and development experience required.
    Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
    Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc...
    Fluent communication in English (verbal and written) is a plus.
    A strong portfolio that showcases your clear visual design skills.

If you're interested in this position, please address your latest resume to career@kms-technology.co m.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo