1. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

Searching for PHP freelancers

Hey everyone,

Right now we have at least 3 upcoming projects that we need remote freelance devs for. Each project will need at least one backend and at least one frontend developer; backend is PHP, MySQL and ideally Code Igniter. Frontend is HTML/JS/jQuery/CSS (responsive layout). The projects themselves mostly tend to be promotional mini-sites for some quite high profile brands. For example, a current job is for a cinema company who want a site where people gain points for watching trailers and can then spend them on cinema tickets and other gifts. That kind of stuff

Each job is different and we are getting a lot of them in at the moment and so are trying to build up a team of gifted devs to work with. If anyone is interested please contact me through DevShed for more details.

No agencies please!

Dave
  3. Sarcky
    Devshed Supreme Being (6500+ posts)

Welcome to the forum, please post in the appropriate section. I've moved your post to the hire-a-programmer forum.

You will not be able to use the devshed private messaging system until your post count improves, so anyone contacting you via PM should include an email address
    HEY! YOU! Read the New User Guide and Forum Rules

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

"The greatest tragedy of this changing society is that people who never knew what it was like before will simply assume that this is the way things are supposed to be." -2600 Magazine, Fall 2002

Think we're being rude? Maybe you asked a bad question or you're a Help Vampire. Trying to argue intelligently? Please read this.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hi Dave! What is your specific requirements for this? Can you please drop me a pm?
  7. No Profile Picture

My apologies. I'm afraid to say that I also posted the same to the Javascript programmers forum under [jQuery]. Could you possibly delete/move that one too?

Dave

Originally Posted by ManiacDan
    Welcome to the forum, please post in the appropriate section. I've moved your post to the hire-a-programmer forum.

You will not be able to use the devshed private messaging system until your post count improves, so anyone contacting you via PM should include an email address
  9. No Profile Picture

Hey tc.marites,

As Dan said I can't send PMs yet plus this post has moved to 'Hire A Programmer'. Could you please reply on that thread with a way to get in touch with you.

Many thanks,

Dave

Originally Posted by tc.marites
    Hi Dave! What is your specific requirements for this? Can you please drop me a pm?
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Sure Dave! But may I know first if you'll needing a partnership for this or just outsourcers?
  13. No Profile Picture

We are busy expanding our freelance cooperative, which works in partnership to do projects. Is this what you mean, or do you mean a legal partnership? Organisationally speaking, we’re building a team of skilled mid and high end developers to work together on projects. Legally speaking everyone is independent (although we would hope to work regularly with all the devs in the cooperative).

Originally Posted by tc.marites
    Sure Dave! But may I know first if you'll needing a partnership for this or just outsourcers?
  15. No Profile Picture

i m a php programmer

Hi ..
    I m php programmer . I handle all type of open cart projects and mvc too

Pm me . At pcit.223@gmail.com

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo