wanna hire some one interested in php work let me know thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Devshed Newbie (0 - 499 posts)

php programmer

I m interested
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Hello Coolage! Can this be done remotely? If so, I'll be glad to render you my services.
    Would you mind letting me know of the detailed specs of this project over email.

Kindly email me at maritesretuita (AT) rocketmail (DOT) com to discuss further.
  7. No Profile Picture

Sounds interesting, Yes we can help you on urgent basis and on affordable rates.

You can check us out here,
    OffshorePHPprogrammers. com

Some info about us,

We provide highly skilled, dedicated PHP programmers on Monthly, Part-time and Hourly basis.

Our PHP developers are highly experienced and are very well versed with the latest PHP version and technologies. They have hands-on experience of over 13 years in various aspects of PHP development

We also provide services like Drupal Development, Joomla Development, SugarCRM Development, WordPress Development, Magento Development, X Cart Development and Zen Cart Development.

We are an ISO 9001:2008 and an ISO 27001 certified organization, have Microsoft Gold Competency in Web Development and Silver Competency in Software Development and are in the business for over a decade, with over 600 offshore projects developed and delivered successfully.

Can you drop us a line from this link and we will get back to you within 24 hrs.
    http://www.offshorephpprogrammers.com/enquiry_form.php

Thanks.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo